Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D in theaters 2017

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
terminator-2-3d-poster.jpg

As reported by facebook page Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D will be in theaters 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/terminator2/

Remakes/Reboot isn't enough? Now they are remastering and putting it into theatres?

As much as I love this movie, and I do. I'm not going to pay $12 to see a movie that I've seen 100 times.

No thanks. Not even a fan of 3d.

Bring it! Im down!

A modern take on T2 could be awesome so long as they do it correctly. It's Got a young Arnie, so that's a good start.

Bring it! Im down!

A modern take on T2 could be awesome so long as they do it correctly. It's Got a young Arnie, so that's a good start.
You know they're only remastering the movie, not remaking it don't you?

I might watch it for $5 on nostalgia night but I'm not paying full 3D ticket price.

Movie industry so lazy they don't even bother remaking past movies to milk their success anymore... SMH.

I saw Jurassic Park in 3D when they re-released it in theaters. I probably saw it 10+ times during its original release and countless times since.

It was still fucking awesome getting the theater experience again after 20 years.

So they're gonna rerelease it, with extra processing?
That film, parts of it, have not aged well.
Are you calling moi a dipshit?

Desperate to cleanse the palate after Genisys.

I wish they brought back drive-in's. Those were freakin awesome as a kid...

I think this is fucking stupid, but I've never seen T2 in theaters and its one of my favorite movies ever, so I'm most likely gonna bite and go see it.

mother of God...
Terminator_gives_the_smile_a_chance_in_T2.jpg

That's why Genisys was such a piece of shit. James Cameron cut this scene because it was garbage and Genisys used it three fucking times.

Back