Terence Crawford's career development

Reading this thread I concur that Khan would be the ideal gauge for Crawford at 147.

Reading this thread I concur that Khan would be the ideal gauge for Crawford at 147.

Khan is a walking human concussion that somehow magically gets paid superstar money for being a highlight reel knockout.

Khan might actually have a reasonable shot in that fight. Crawford would likely let him bank rounds early and if Crawford struggled to figure him out, Khan could maybe survive and eek out a decision. I think it's most likely that Crawford would figure him out around midfight and start putting a beating on him, but it would be interesting to find out.

Khan is a walking human concussion that somehow magically gets paid superstar money for being a highlight reel knockout.
Khan only has 3 ko losses and wins over some very good fighters , curious as a boxing fan why would you describe him as a walking concussion ?

It doesn't really seem like too many guys are beating the door down to get in the ring with Crawford.

Guys like him and GGG have to take what they can get until better opportunities finally pan out.
Pacquiao is the fight to make IMO. He can probably still make 140 and is at the tail end of a legendary career. It should still be a tough fight and if he prevails it would be a good passing of the torch and set up bigger fights for the future.

Pacquiao is the fight to make IMO. He can probably still make 140 and is at the tail end of a legendary career.
I wanted to see that too. I'm not so sure Pac gets to 140 these days. Just one of those things I would have to see to believe, but maybe I'm wrong.

I wanted to see that too. I'm not so sure Pac gets to 140 these days. Just one of those things I would have to see to believe, but maybe I'm wrong.
I'd still love to see this fight at any weight. Pac's older so maybe not cutting weight would be better for him. He's still one of the smaller WW's so Crawford shouldn't be at too much of a size disadvantage. It seems like it's always the same old story though. Bob throws out three names and despite what anyone wants he makes the least intriguing fight.

Back