Terence Crawford vs Jose Benavidez

Benavidez is worth a punt at 10/1. Should be fair way larger come fight time. His chance is Terrence fighting stupid and getting caught exiting Imo. Could happen if he brings this anger into the ring. Benavidez has been annoying him for months, at the gym, on social media etc.

Benavidez is worth a punt at 10/1. Should be fair way larger come fight time. His chance is Terrence fighting stupid and getting caught exiting Imo. Could happen if he brings this anger into the ring. Benavidez has been annoying him for months, at the gym, on social media etc.
Benavidez talking and acting with a lot of confidence, the way you think he knows something. Hope he has something because Terrence does seem extra angry going into this one. Benavidez not looking shook at all. Hope he can back it up, because it's going to be a really tough mean guy he's wound up. But maybe that's the point.

Benavidez looked like he had the goods to be a champ 5 years ago then just quietly disappeared, I just dont see him putting TC in any trouble, hope im wrong.

Benavidez looked like he had the goods to be a champ 5 years ago then just quietly disappeared, I just dont see him putting TC in any trouble, hope im wrong.
He got shot (in leg I believe?) and told he'd never box again. His recovery has been his absence.

I'll tune in after Bellator I suppose. Any other decent scraps on the card?

So no hope for Benavidez in your mind, eh? He did beat spoiler Herrera pretty young, but I know this hardly means he has anything for TC. I personally think he stands a chance to make it interesting, though. Fights at a 12 round pace, come through some adversity in his career and in life, throws with accuracy, he's big... 6 yrs younger too.

I think Crawford is a borderline special fighter and I've heard bad things about Benavidez's camp. I could be wrong, but I see this as one way traffic.

I like Bud a lot but he should be taking bigger fights at this point of his career

Its a pity that the Pacquiao fight didnt worked in the past,but its time to look forward and take the matchups everyone want to see on this division Crawford vs Spence Jr,Thurman, Porter or Garcia.

why not pacquiao if the managers match this,a fight that i want to see in years

I hope Crawford comes with something big for 2019

Undercard is on ESPN+ right now.

as long as Tess and his crew are calling the fights.
that little ray flores guy freaks me out.

Back