Tennis Player outed as "alt-right" faces backlash

Before this tournament he has never won a match in a slam and has won 2 matches in the main tour his whole career when one was due to injury. He plays in the chalengers tour. So lol at saying he is elite
Never said he was elite but he defeated 3x Grand Slam champion it also shows how deep mens tennis is. I watched some of his matches in challengers. Any of those guys can defeat a top player if they get hot.

its all so confusing.

So hes a right/far right winger but that doesn't please the entire population of the right because hes a Jew who thinks Trump is a cunt?
Yeah sort of. A lot of his social conservatism is rooted in Judaism which puts him at odds with the antisemitic parts of the right while his opposition to Trump puts him at odds with the populist elements of the right.

Yeah sort of. A lot of his social conservatism is rooted in Judaism which puts him at odds with the antisemitic parts of the right while his opposition to Trump puts him at odds with the populist elements of the right.
My wigger.

I thought we already knew that everything right is wrong and everything left is right? Dont agree? Youre a racist bigoted homophobic transphobic misogynistic xenophobic white privileged cyst male.

Can someone explain why he issued an apology. All the journalist did was asked about some of his tweets. Couldnt he just explain his views. I mean the guy tweeted about how he believed in pizzagate. Is it unfair to ask him about it. This guy cried like a victim. What is it about right wingers and acting like victim if asked about their views

Can someone explain why he issued an apology. All the journalist did was asked about some of his tweets. Couldnt he just explain his views. I mean the guy tweeted about how he believed in pizzagate. Is it unfair to ask him about it. This guy cried like a victim. What is it about right wingers and acting like victim if asked about their views
Can you quote the apology here?

Should double down and challenge Serena to a battle of the sexes/races game, they haven't done one of those in ages.

Back