Tennis: Miami Open - Men's FINAL - Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal

Are they both healthy?

Close but I'm going with Fed. He won the last 3.

Fedor wins 2-0!!!

No worries :)

How much did you lose tho...?

$1,000,000.00 over a few bets <2>

Knicks/Celtics missed the over, OKC lost to a team that prolly won't even make play offs, OKC/Hornets screwed me on the over (only needed 1 point and they dribbled out the last minute of the game), Memphis lost to a team that got eliminated from the play off race two weeks ago, and the Bucks lost to Dallas who got eliminated two days ago ...

I made a little on two point spreads and the Spurs/Jazz over .. the day is not over yet, still have the 6pm round of games <{yearp}>

$1,000,000.00 over a few bets <2>

Knicks/Celtics missed the over, OKC lost to a team that prolly won't even make play offs, OKC/Hornets screwed me on the over (only needed 1 point and they dribbled out the last minute of the game), Memphis lost to a team that got eliminated from the play off race two weeks ago, and the Bucks lost to Dallas who got eliminated two days ago ...

I made a little on two point spreads and the Spurs/Jazz over .. the day is not over yet, still have the 6pm round of games <{yearp}>

Whoa
zYIUvna.png

Ah I hope you can recoup that for those 6pm games :) We should've put more on Federer :p

Whoa
zYIUvna.png

Ah I hope you can recoup that for those 6pm games :) We should've put more on Federer :p

Yup .. it's all good tho. Just be sure to give me a heads up when you have another solid pick like that on tennis. ;)

waking up realy late with a crazy hangover and see the Goat destroyed the juicehead makes me realy happy

Back