Ten Greatest NFL Players of All-Time

Any of those 3 would be lucky to make a legit top 10 list at their own position

lol@ idiots saying Dorsett and
staubach aren't up there, put your gay cowboys hate aside those were the glory days of football outside of the 90s. Also nothing about .Terry Bradshaw, he was pretty amazing an set the tone for the steelers.

No order for me

Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
LT
Jim Brown
Reggie White
Barry Sanders
Ronnie Lott
Dick Butkus
John Elway
Deacon Jones

That's a pretty solid list. I'd probably take Lott off to add Brady, especially after winning SB 51.

lol@ idiots saying Dorsett and
staubach aren't up there, put your gay cowboys hate aside those were the glory days of football outside of the 90s. Also nothing about .Terry Bradshaw, he was pretty amazing an set the tone for the steelers.

Lol, so you think Staubach or Aikman should be ahead of:

Brady
P Manning
Rodgers
Montana
Marino
Elway
Favre
Young

Or that Dorsett should be ahead of:

Sanders
Payton
Jim Brown
Emmitt
Dickerson
OJ
Peterson
Tomlinson

I think you could make a case for Staubach to slip into the top 10 QB's but you've still got guys like Kelly, Moon, Unitas, Tarkenton, and Brees that are right there with him. Meanwhile Dorsett is probably around Earl Campbell, Marcus Allen, and Marshall Faulk

To say that any of those 3 deserve to be in the top 10 NFL players of all time is crazy, you've also got Rice and LT who have to be on any list plus guys like Reggie White, Ronnie Lott, and Ray Lewis

If you want a Cowboy in there so bad how about Larry Allen, he might be the best offensive lineman ever

I don't know if there are any football-historian types here, but a popular criticism of the NFL, especially by old timers, is that it has very little regard for its history, whether through promotion or maintaining any sort of statistical and regulatory consistency throughout the decades. So I'm always interested in seeing football GOAT lists.

I would say:

1. Don Hutson (WR, Packers)
2. Lawrence Taylor (OLB, Giants)
3. Reggie White (DE, Eagles/Packers)
4. Johnny Unitas (QB, Colts)
5. Jerry Rice (WR, 49ers/Raiders)
6. Jim Brown (RB, Browns)
7. Dick Butkus (LB, Bears)
8. Otto Graham (QB, Browns)
9. Deacon Jones (DE, Rams)
10. Barry Sanders (RB, Lions)

I'm familiar with everyone except for Don Huston?

Brady
P Manning
Rodgers
Montana
Marino
Elway
Favre
Young

Sanders
Payton
Jim Brown
Emmitt
Dickerson
OJ
Peterson
Tomlinson

I think you could make a case for Staubach to slip into the top 10 QB's but you've still got guys like Kelly, Moon, Unitas, Tarkenton, and Brees that are right there with him. Meanwhile Dorsett is probably around Earl Campbell, Marcus Allen, and Marshall Faulk

To say that any of those 3 deserve to be in the top 10 NFL players of all time is crazy, you've also got Rice and LT who have to be on any list plus guys like Reggie White, Ronnie Lott, and Ray Lewis

If you want a Cowboy in there so bad how about Larry Allen, he might be the best offensive lineman ever

yeah i think he should do to ther fack one of them went to multiple super bowls.
Staubach shold be in there

Brady
P Manning
Rodgers
Montana
Marino
Elway
Favre
Young

Sanders
Payton
Jim Brown
Emmitt
Dickerson
OJ
Peterson
Tomlinson

Larry Allen is def the best lineman of all time. Have you seen the video of him benching 700lbs? He's a freak of a human being

yeah i think he should do to ther fack one of them went to multiple super bowls.
Staubach shold be in there

Pretty sure half of the QB's in the league could have won Super Bowls in Dallas in the early 90's considering that they had Pro Bowlers at almost every position. He had the GOAT offensive line, the NFL's all time leading rusher (they were run first, Romo broke all of the team passing records years ago), HOF'er Michael Irvin, and one of the most prolific pass catching TE's prior to Tony Gonzalez. They also had a great defense and were one of the first to view special teams as a full third of the game

In short, Aikman was a glorified bus driver - much closer to Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer than to the all-time great QB's

Larry Allen is def the best lineman of all time. Have you seen the video of him benching 700lbs? He's a freak of a human being

I actually saw him at a gym in Coppell (close to the old training facility) right after he got signed by the 49ers

He walked in, picked up the 100 lb dumbells and shook them to loosen up his wrists, and then went over to the decline bench and did 8-10 reps of 405 with no spotter like most guys would do with just the bar

He was enormous and it was scary to think that he could run like a 4.7 in his prime lol

1. Tom Brady
2. Lawrence Taylor
3. Joe Montana
4. Jim Brown
5. Jerry Rice
6. Barry Sanders
7. Peyton Manning
8. Walter Payton
9. Reggie White
10. Brett Favre

I actually saw him at a gym in Coppell (close to the old training facility) right after he got signed by the 49ers

He walked in, picked up the 100 lb dumbells and shook them to loosen up his wrists, and then went over to the decline bench and did 8-10 reps of 405 with no spotter like most guys would do with just the bar

He was enormous and it was scary to think that he could run like a 4.7 in his prime lol

Pretty sure half of the QB's in the league could have won Super Bowls in Dallas in the early 90's considering that they had Pro Bowlers at almost every position. He had the GOAT offensive line, the NFL's all time leading rusher (they were run first, Romo broke all of the team passing records years ago), HOF'er Michael Irvin, and one of the most prolific pass catching TE's prior to Tony Gonzalez. They also had a great defense and were one of the first to view special teams as a full third of the game

In short, Aikman was a glorified bus driver - much closer to Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer than to the all-time great QB's

I hated Cowboys as much as the next guy but Trent Dilfer has no equal when it comes to the worst QB to ever win a SB.

Brad Johnson was a solid QB and was actually the starter over Cunningham on the 98 Vikings but got hurt and Randall was putting up Video game numbers so they couldn't put Johnson. His career might have gone a lot different if he had been throwing to Carter and Moss for a couple of years.

This is tough

1. Jawalrus Russell
2. Ryan Leaf
3. Brian Bozworth
4. Ray Roberts
5. Brock Osweiler
6. Quincy Carter
7. Najeh Davenport
8. JJ Stokes
9. Rae Carruth
10. Tim Biakabutuka
No Hitmandez?

I read somewhere that if sacks counted in Deacon's day, he'd have the record with some gaudy number like 26.

I read somewhere that if sacks counted in Deacon's day, he'd have the record with some gaudy number like 26.

"Anytime you got upside a man's head... or a women...."

Greatest quote ever.

Tom Brady: The Best QB
Walter Payton: The Best RB
Jerry Rice: The Best WR
Tony Gonzalez: The Best TE
Deion Sanders: The Best Cornerback
Ronnie Lott: The Best Safety
Ray Lewis: The Best MLB
Lawrence Taylor: The Best OLB
Reggie White: The Best Defensive Lineman
Bruce Matthews: The Best Offensive Lineman

LOL @ Canboys 90s fans,almost as bad as 70s/early 80s Can boys fans.

Obviously never heard of Anthony Munoz.

Brady
P Manning
Rodgers
Montana
Marino
Elway
Favre
Young

Sanders
Payton
Jim Brown
Emmitt
Dickerson
OJ
Peterson
Tomlinson

color me a cowboy hater, but I dont know the emmitt is a top 10 rb of all time. wasnt his fault, but put him on any other team that didnt have that line and see how good he was. swap him and barry and barry is the undisputed GOAT and Emmitt is a borderline hall of famer

Back