Tell me one area Dj not great at

TDD
Striking (panic wrestled against Tim Elliot)
Facing legit comp

So he lacks TDD and striking? Yet he is widely recognized as untouchable in his division? Face it my friend, DJ is an impeccable fighter.

Facing legit comp? That's cute. Are you volunteering to train up the Flyweight division so they're on DJ's level?

TS your original point is flawless. Much like DJ's game.

He's not a particularly powerful puncher. Other than that and maybe some minor stuff he's solid all around.

Solid at everything but the most well rounded are not necessarily the best fighters. Anderson Silva was not more well rounded than Nate Marquardt but still beat his ass.

One area DJ not great? Just one? Let me tell ya.

In my area, there are NO great DJs. They ALL suck. They play wack shit, can't rap, can't scratch, or match beats with any skill.

They try to put on airs and act real cool, but they've got to realize they're acting like fools.

Solid at everything but the most well rounded are not necessarily the best fighters.

Yeah but if they're undefeated within their division and hold the UFC record for most title defenses, then I think it's safe to consider them amongst the best fighters.

Yeah but if they're undefeated within their division and hold the UFC record for most title defenses, then I think it's safe to consider them amongst the best fighters.
He is definitely among the best.

So he lacks TDD and striking? Yet he is widely recognized as untouchable in his division? Face it my friend, DJ is an impeccable fighter.

Facing legit comp? That's cute. Are you volunteering to train up the Flyweight division so they're on DJ's level?
Thread!

As great as he is, DJ´s main asset is that he doesnt have to fight at openweight against MWs or LHWs like the small dudes of the 1990s-2000s

Back