Tell me, is 80s Kim Wilde sexy as f--k or is it just me?

Bro, I warned you not to go and say you liked Revenge of the Sith more than the Empire Strikes Back.

I actually just told someone yesterday that ROTS is the best SW movie.

He was not offended and said that Sith and Empire were tied for first place in his rankings. I can accept that.

Good call @shadow_priest_x , absolutely bewitching. I had quite a thing for her back in the day. I, too had a Samantha Fox poster in my room in 86/87. I actually lost my v-card to "Touch Me" and "The Way it Is " (Bruce Hornsby & The Range). I think Kim Wilde is les like Samantha though......

Rather Samantha Fox. But now the Fox munches box.

She looks like David Bowie got fat.

Confusingly sexy. She had this look in her eyes like she was one phone call away from suicide watch.

Her dancing is simultaneously very good but not really.

What an interesting case study.

Cannot agree more. With all of this.

I guess the two sides to the coin are preference and discrimination. More or less.

I suppose that's true.

I find the hair of the era to be charming. Then again, maybe I'm reminiscing. I'd do just about anything to get away from the insane technologically-driven surveillance state that we live in today.

To me, the 80s seem charming as fuck in all respects.

I suppose that's true.

I find the hair of the era to be charming. Then again, maybe I'm reminiscing. I'd do just about anything to get away from the insane technologically-driven surveillance state that we live in today.

To me, the 80s seem charming as fuck in all respects.

Loved the decade. But the hairstyles seem very forced to me at this point. I prefer a more natural look.

Back