Tell me about when your training was useful in other sports.

Wait theirs 10 periods now, what's next? please don't be thanos.... please, 10 periods means it's going to be even worse.

I am afraid you are correct and the last gem was hidden by your "uncle" up your rectum.........bend over........I'm just going to get that big metal gauntlet on..........I knew you was just like that weird chick I knew........

I am afraid you are correct and the last gem was hidden by your "uncle" up your rectum.........bend over........I'm just going to get that big metal gauntlet on..........I knew you was just like that weird chick I knew........

Ok so still 10 periods at the end. Ok I've been hurt by these comments long enough, I'm not letting them hurt me anymore.

Do your worse.

I use to listen to this kind of music when I was in middle school, I listen to rap, hip hop, and r & b now, I just remember this song lol.

Okay, finished entertaining the children, your mum has come to collect you......... don't forget your finger paintings and the fairy cakes you helped make......

I moved from kickboxing to American football and I now teach a rear hand palm uppercut to the ribs/solar plexus. The timing and tech translates directly and they almost never defend it. I get defensive ends complaining about it but it's totally legal!

Just wondered what crossovers others have found?
wtf did i just click on

Well Phlog, you can thank ironkhan and William for ruining your thread

TKD gave me powerful legs, good for running. Football help me with grappling especially the takedown portion.

Dancing. You should see me bob and weave on the dancefloor.

Back