tekken 7 comes out june 2nd

My favorte LTG match.

Last edited:
Frame data overlay mod

Not sure this is useful in actual online match since you cant really keep your eyes on top all the time

I prefer him losing to the one button Zangief.

The best part is at 4:30 where Gief AA jabs, then dashes under and jabs him 3 times, haha.

Ha! I haven't seen this one before. He really just loses it towards the end of the third round.

Ha! I haven't seen this one before. He really just loses it towards the end of the third round.

It's deleted, but his reaction was priceless. He didn't say a word, but he was in shock. Then turned the camera off, lol.

Saw this on Kappa. It's fake, but funny.

AHqgJIl4rIWUn2cz8POIj7b2UomZ33yJErLkWh0cIjk.jpg

The whole thing was great, but the editing at the end of the match was hilarious.

Pay for modes, eh? If Capcom did this everyone would flip.

Fuckin hyped. There was a time where I was under the impression that SNK and KoF were going away and I would dream of NAMCO buying the properties so I could see exactly this.

Fuckin hyped. There was a time where I was under the impression that SNK and KoF were going away and I would dream of NAMCO buying the properties so I could see exactly this.

PREDICTABO!

Can't believe I'm seeing the OG himself in a Tekken game

So I got a fight stick, what should the key bindings be? does it really matter? here's what I have it set to atm:

Tekken.png

I'm gunna grind out some practice tonight and try learn this Korean back dash thing.

So I got a fight stick, what should the key bindings be? does it really matter? here's what I have it set to atm:

Tekken.png

I'm gunna grind out some practice tonight and try learn this Korean back dash thing.

Wha? That's backwards. The default has always been:

Which would be:

Left Punch, Right Punch
Left Kick, Right Kick.

The other buttons for shortcuts are whatever you want them to be I guess (I've never used them).

Geese looks hype as fuck! I need to hurry up and save for a graphics card so I can finish this damn computer! Missing out on this game so hard. It will be worth it in the end...

All my sticks have been reduced to 6-button but when I'm focused on Tekken I'll pop out the third row and stick in some plugs. No need to be distracted by unused buttons.

Pro level players will use the extra buttons to throw off the sound of their play but that's beyond my skill level.

Back