tekken 7 comes out june 2nd

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
on pc ps4 and xbox

fuck i wish my pc could handle it cause the pc version looks alot better

Used to love those games. Might check it out. Getting blasts from the past with games like that and Marvel vs Capcom.

I've been thinking about getting it, but I've never really been a fan of 3d fighters. It's probably because I've never really played them. Growing up (I'm 34) Street Fighter / MK / Killer Instinct were the ones I played and the most popular at the arcades. I still haven't bit the bullet for IJ2, but I know MvC: I is a first day buy for me. Although I've never been good at air juggling.

I've been thinking about getting it, but I've never really been a fan of 3d fighters. It's probably because I've never really played them. Growing up (I'm 34) Street Fighter / MK / Killer Instinct were the ones I played and the most popular at the arcades. I still haven't bit the bullet for IJ2, but I know MvC: I is a first day buy for me. Although I've never been good at air juggling.

Oh, man. It's a LOT different and it'll take some time to get used to (if you even have the time). I'll buy it because I used to play them a lot until Tekken 6. Just the move list tends to scare new players away, lol.

I have the time I guess, but even trying to learn new characters on SFV is hard for me. The amount of time you have to practice is crazy. With Ryu, I just kind of new the character already and it came naturally. I cant even imagine something like this.

I'm just sitting here hoping we get the Bullet Club tees in the game like the Japanese version...

I have the time I guess, but even trying to learn new characters on SFV is hard for me. The amount of time you have to practice is crazy. With Ryu, I just kind of new the character already and it came naturally. I cant even imagine something like this.

You said you were going with Marshall Law, right? I guess that's a good beginner character. He doesn't really have any crazy inputs from what I remember and his combos shouldn't be too hard. I'd stay away from characters like the Mishimas, King, and Nina.

You said you were going with Marshall Law, right? I guess that's a good beginner character. He doesn't really have any crazy inputs from what I remember and his combos shouldn't be too hard. I'd stay away from characters like the Mishimas, King, and Nina.
law is on of the easiest characters 2 just pick up and learn. I'm really looking forward to this my second favorite fighting game with mk being the first

Can't wait to play it.

Is there an updated complete characters list? I still haven't seen Lei announced

Thankfully the local Gamestop is doing a midnight launch. Pretty hype for this game, I might hook up the PS3 and play some Tekken 6 tonight

Man I can't wait! Been playing this series for almost 2 decades.

Bought it for PC, got a ps4 controller to play it as well. Too bad Lei isn't in yet, he had all those animal stances from old kung fu flicks + drunken master stance which made him fun to use

Oh, man. It's a LOT different and it'll take some time to get used to (if you even have the time). I'll buy it because I used to play them a lot until Tekken 6. Just the move list tends to scare new players away, lol.
Tekken move lists make what EA did for Fight Night and UFC seem like a kindergartner with Downs constructed them.

I was scared for a second when I saw "Simplified Combos." We don't need this to be dumbed down.

Bought it for PC, got a ps4 controller to play it as well. Too bad Lei isn't in yet, he had all those animal stances from old kung fu flicks + drunken master stance which made him fun to use
Well, fuck!

One of my top 3 characters to to use.

Tekken move lists make what EA did for Fight Night and UFC seem like a kindergartner with Downs constructed them.

Move lists are not really that bad in Tekken IMO. They are often variations of other moves. Like Kazuya has a move 1,2 (left punch, right punch) and that has variation of 1,2,4 which adds a low kick at the end.

Julia had in T6 1,1 and that could be followed by either 1, 2 or 4 for a different variation but they were listed as different moves.

Didn't realise it was coming out for PC, I'll definitely be getting it in that case.

Already got it pre-loaded on Steam. My body is ready.

Back