Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting

I hope somebody kicks that guys ass for that... even if there is more to the story you don't kick a bar down like that, could have seriously hurt the kid.

I don't kick myself in the nuts with my arms. Short arms puts the barbell at just about nut height, so it's the bar that kicks me in the nuts. Got it?

And a very special thanks to @bad seed for confirming this geometry with pictures.

LOL i just cant stop laughing. This is still going over your head. Im just gonna add you to the block list as i cant keep explaining how kicking yourself in the nuts while deadlifting has nothing to do with your arms LMFAO

This is another reason having a home gym is terrific. The only person that can kick me in the nuts for deadlifting is myself or my wife.

LOL i just cant stop laughing. This is still going over your head. Im just gonna add you to the block list as i cant keep explaining how kicking yourself in the nuts while deadlifting has nothing to do with your arms LMFAO
<YeahOKJen>

youre the one autistically obsessing over this literal "kicking oneself in the nuts" imagery when we've all moved on past that and are discussing short arms locking out at groin. Let it go.

youre the one autistically obsessing over this literal "kicking oneself in the nuts" imagery when we've all moved on past that and are discussing short arms locking out at groin. Let it go.

No need to tell me about your autism, your retarded ass already cant read. PS blocked dont deal with trolls.

Now that people are talking about kicking whilst doing deadlifts, I'm just waiting for the new CrossFit move of one legged squat deadlift low kicks........

we dont know the whole story they couldve known each other for years kid may have hit on that guys gf, thrown a snowball at his mothers car or done bad things other things at the gym like use racist remarks , body check people , stalk women etc ..but the kid acted kind of cool in spite of all of it .. i dont know

we dont know the whole story they couldve known each other for years kid may have hit on that guys gf, thrown a snowball at his mothers car or done bad things other things at the gym like use racist remarks , body check people , stalk women etc ..but the kid acted kind of cool in spite of all of it .. i dont know
Doesn't matter two wrongs doesn't make it right. Interrupting someone's set mid lift is unacceptable under any circumstances.

haha what a lousy pathetic shithole of a gym. unbelievable.

if the kid is just dropping the barbell without screaming or anything, what asshats could take offense at deadlifting?
Exactly what I thought. If that isn't allowed, it's just not a real gym.

That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, there are a lot of people with mental illness out there

Would’ve instantly filled his face with uppercuts if I’m mid deadlift and some dude stepped on my lift. That’s a great way to hurt someone’s back.

Has to be a backstory, hope he’s the owner and his shit gets pushed in. Kid did absolutely nothing wrong from the video besides the weird ass thrust before his pull.

I kick people who deadlift in the balls all the time. Grow up you babies.

A short left hook to the jaw is the only civilized response to something like that.

Back