Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting

Yeah the gym got a lot of shit for it though and ended up extending him a lifetime membership(they claimed to have banned him because they are a "starter" gym") which he turned down because SSP Barbell Club gave him a year membership. Good for the guy.
And here I thought everyone in Canada was nice and said "Eh" lol
I was waiting for "leave the gym now eh!" lol

Yeah the gym got a lot of shit for it though and ended up extending him a lifetime membership(they claimed to have banned him because they are a "starter" gym") which he turned down because SSP Barbell Club gave him a year membership. Good for the guy.
Makes sense why the ban.
I don't know much about the gyms, but I'm guessing SSP is a good gym?
And here I thought everyone in Canada was nice and said "Eh" lol
I was waiting for "leave the gym now eh!" lol
lol, the stereotype's a bit exaggerated

Canadians for the most part aren't as "direct" or aggressive as our southern brothers, but its not to the point of being a doormat.

This is another reason having a home gym is terrific. The only person that can kick me in the nuts for deadlifting is myself or my wife.

This is another reason having a home gym is terrific. The only person that can kick me in the nuts for deadlifting is myself or my wife.

Please post a video deadlifting and kicking yourself in the nuts... would be hella interesting... lol

Yeah the gym got a lot of shit for it though and ended up extending him a lifetime membership(they claimed to have banned him because they are a "starter" gym") .......................
Thats what I heard - that the kid said on his social media account that he himself was banned and then deleted his post afterwards.

I loved Montreal, good food, trained judo and sambo in two great places and there are so many good gyms of different combat disciplines that the moron that kick the kid was lucky to not encounter a serious practicioner doing that deadlift.

Sadly most gyms around the world are fitness based and is hard to lift for strength or sport specifics-

This whole thing kinda looks fishy to me....staged I guess. How often are Quebecois out there arguing in their 2nd language? Looks like a pretty shitty angle for a form check too. I really hope I'm wrong and this isn't some weird viral marketing thing.

Dude it's Montreal...French isn't even that popular there. It's so multicultural that you'd expect english or some other Asian language before French.lol

Are your arms where your legs should be otherwise i would really love i video of you kicking yourself in the nuts with your arms... lol
deadlifting with short arms:
reinhoudt2.JPG

deadlifting with long arms:
maxresdefault.jpg

deadlifting with short arms:
reinhoudt2.JPG

deadlifting with long arms:
maxresdefault.jpg

Mate you must be higher then I, as this is going completely over your head. He said he would KICK himself in the nuts while deadlifting. What does short arms have to do with kicking yourself in the nuts? Both you and Liquid Smoke need to share what you are smoking with me. :)

I have lifted with many people in my life, many would've smashed this guy, and I can think of two, that would probably leave the guy needing to drink his meals through a straw.

It was inside of an MMA gym though....probably should be careful about starting fights.

It was inside of an MMA gym though....probably should be careful about starting fights.
that would make zero difference to the two I had in mind, both who were pretty decent fighters, and could be/were very violent towards people who'd did them wrong in the past.

Can confirm kicking yourself in the nuts while deadlifting is possible. You have to do a butt kick but angle it toward the bags.

that would make zero difference to the two I had in mind, both who were pretty decent fighters, and could be/were very violent towards people who'd did them wrong in the past.

I guess I’m more shocked that a guy would kick a weight out of the dudes hands in an MMA gym. I was a pretty damn good Muay Thai fighter and boxer but I’d never do some shit like that in a place where you can pretty much gaurantee everybody knows how to fight.

I guess I’m more shocked that a guy would kick a weight out of the dudes hands in an MMA gym. I was a pretty damn good Muay Thai fighter and boxer but I’d never do some shit like that in a place where you can pretty much gaurantee everybody knows how to fight.
people wouldn't/shouldn't do it because its a douchebag thing to do, also some people don't give a fuck who is on the other side of them in a fight, human honey badgers.

Are your arms where your legs should be otherwise i would really love i video of you kicking yourself in the nuts with your arms... lol
I don't kick myself in the nuts with my arms. Short arms puts the barbell at just about nut height, so it's the bar that kicks me in the nuts. Got it?

And a very special thanks to @bad seed for confirming this geometry with pictures.

Back