Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Vulkkan, Mar 8, 2018.
He became cripple because of a parasitic worm infected his brain. It also caused his coma also.
cant believe eating a slug is a bad idea
I certainly would without hesitation.
Wouldn't even have to ask me.
That's the kind of friend I am.
Kind of surprised this didn't happen in Florida.
You throwing shade on guys who eat pussy?
...Why would anyone leave cat food outside in the garden?
What a nightmare. You get one life to live.. Imagine that being it?
There's bad idea, and there's a slug causing...
He got famous.
People around the world are talking about him.
Now he can do shaving ads and shit, make some real.
Oh gawd shut up..
Lighten up, Francis.
My dad did.
Imagine living in Australia and getting killed by a homeless snail of all things. Life isn't fair.
Play idiotic games, win idiotic prizes. The slug got his revenge.
When I read the thread title I thought the kid ate a shotgun shell and it went off from inside him, rendering him a quadriplegic.
Still, this is a bummer too.
"Hey, my buddy from Australia got killed by a creature..."
"What killed him? Box jellyfish? Great white shark? Funnel web spider?"
The homeless ain't got shit to lose.
Oh boy. That truly sucks.
You just made the list, buddy.
pretty sad honestly. lots of us did stupid shit at 19. Obviously bugs and wild animals have potential to carry virus but I would never guess this would happen.