Social Teen Vogue teaches how to do anal sex the RIGHT way

Yes, trial and error. Stick in the ass, baby doesn't come out. Stick it in the cooch, it comes out 9 months later. Not hard to figure out, huh?

Evolution and fitness are a lot more then just making a baby come out.

By your definition it's natural to engage in incest and sexual cannibalism. I disagree.

You can, but that is you ignoring the definition of the word.

Didn't you literally just ask me to provide sources?

I provided the sources and you ignored them..... Now I'm ignoring you. So don't waste your time responding. I shall not see it.

You post links and expect me to read the whole thing. That's not going to happen. Write the important parts and then cite the source, or give up and accept you're wrong. Seems you've chosen the latter.

Last edited:
Evolution and fitness are a lot more then just making a baby come out.

You can, but that is you ignoring the definition of the word.

So you think paedophilia and incest are natural. I'm sure the sodomites would agree.

A woman will still need sperm from a man. And there's no child that will be born from two men. Find me an example of a baby that only has the genes of two men...................

No she will not. As I said you should read the article. The DNA of the two women or two men will be used to create an embryo. So in the case of the women, no sperm needed. That is the future as I said.

So you think paedophilia and incest are natural. I'm sure the sodomites would agree.

Yes, because words do have meanings. It really helps if you understand those meaning before using those words.

No she will not. As I said you should read the article. The DNA of the two women or two men will be used to create an embryo. So in the case of the women, no sperm needed. That is the future as I said.

This has not happened though. You're arguing based on fantasy now.

Yes, because words do have meanings. It really helps if you understand those meaning before using those words.

Yes, and I'm going by the meaning of the word. You're trying to redefine it to suit your argument, but that won't work.

Definition of natural
  1. 1: based on an inherent sense of right and wrong
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/natural

Game. Set. Match.

...and then we look at # 2

a : being in accordance with or determined by nature natural impulsesb : having or constituting a classification based on features existing in nature

You did not win, but showed you are using the word differently then I am. I'm not talking about the moral aspect.

Oh? Show me the baby has only the genetic material of two chicks or two guys.........................................

Around and around we go. Just because it has not been done yet does not make it fantasy.

...and then we look at # 2

a : being in accordance with or determined by nature natural impulsesb : having or constituting a classification based on features existing in nature

You did not win, but showed you are using the word differently then I am. I'm not talking about the moral aspect.

You said to provide a definition and I did. And in the second definition it says "in accordance." That behaviour is not in accordance with nature. It's against nature.

You said to provide a definition and I did. And in the second definition it says "in accordance." That behaviour is not in accordance with nature. It's against nature.

If something occurs in nature it can't be against nature.

Yes it does. You want to argue based on a hypothetical, that's not how it works.

It's more then a hypocritical. The whole point is that is shows that if tomorrow every one on the planet became gay, humanity would continue.

Back