Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

Lol I highly doubt that ever happens. Probably too busy writing a book on how to be a good parent.
I am a good parent. My daughter is a top student, doesn't cut herself and identifies as a female. Would you like some advice?

I don't respond to tags in the war room, everyone who has tagged me has heard me say it. Thats WHY they are tagging me. What happened was what I predicted would happen. The guy was punished for recklessly shooting a gun. I personally stopped caring about this weeks ago. We have learned nothing new, not sure what people think the "gotcha" is here.

I still don't believe the boy didn't know where school was. Its ridiculous and no matter who many of you tards tell me that you regularly got lost going to school yourselves, I still won't believe it.

I am a good parent. My daughter is a top student, doesn't cut herself and identifies as a female. Would you like some advice?

I don't respond to tags in the war room, everyone who has tagged me has heard me say it. Thats WHY they are tagging me. What happened was what I predicted would happen. The guy was punished for recklessly shooting a gun. I personally stopped caring about this weeks ago. We have learned nothing new, not sure what people think the "gotcha" is here.

I still don't believe the boy didn't know where school was. Its ridiculous and no matter who many of you tards tell me that you regularly got lost going to school yourselves, I still won't believe it.

I’m still in my 20s and saving money with my career I got thanks to going to college. Ill buy a place before I have kids. So I think I’ll pass on your advice. Thanks though. I don’t think it’s ridiculous to think he was asking for directions/help if the school is a few miles away but that’s a moot point now anyways.

I’m still in my 20s and saving money with my career I got thanks to going to college. Ill buy a place before I have kids. So I think I’ll pass on your advice. Thanks though. I don’t think it’s ridiculous to think he was asking for directions/help if the school is a few miles away but that’s a moot point now anyways.
The whole topic is moot. Its just the same people who deliberately misrepresented my words in the first place, sadly trying to have a gotcha moment when there isn't one. I never condoned shooting at the kid. Just said his story sounded fishy. As fishy as the dozen people who tried to convince me they also got lost going to school everyday. You guys would say you shit your pants all the time if the kid was knocking on the door to ask for clean underwear instead.

So, everyone who has so badly needed me to come to this thread, here it is. Fuck off now. Virtue signalling pansies.

1501110610331.gif

The whole topic is moot. Its just the same people who deliberately misrepresented my words in the first place, sadly trying to have a gotcha moment when there isn't one. I never condoned shooting at the kid. Just said his story sounded fishy. As fishy as the dozen people who tried to convince me they also got lost going to school everyday. You guys would say you shit your pants all the time if the kid was knocking on the door to ask for clean underwear instead.

So, everyone who has so badly needed me to come to this thread, here it is. Fuck off now. Virtue signalling pansies.
The kid looks like Curtis Mayfield.
He's probably a socially awkward unaware boob who got lost

Seanos not racist.

Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that.
That man despite all the evidence in this case, despite all the plausible explanations in this thread from good posters too, refuses to believe that a 14 year old kid could get lost on his way to school (that's about 4 miles/6km away), and think it was suspicious. Hence the wrestling fan gif. It demonstrates an utter lack of awareness of other possibilities in the world, and given that the teenager is black and he immediately found it suspicious (not to mention how many other racists we have on this board, who echoed that sentiment) this isn't really a hard opinion to conclude. Or maybe he's not racist, and just a paranoid asshole, the type that calls police cause he didn't like someone walking his dog through his neighbourhood.

Who is the one misrepresenting here?
That wasn't the story. He wasn't walking to school everyday and then one day suddenly forgot where the school was. I don't recall anyone in here making a ridiculous claim like that for themselves either.

He missed the bus, and then tried to walk it....that was the first time he tried to walk to his new school, and he got lost..then knocked on someone's door to ask for directions.
So hard to believe
<1>

Who is the one misrepresenting here?
That wasn't the story. He wasn't walking to school everyday and then one day suddenly forgot where the school was. I don't recall anyone in here making a ridiculous claim like that for themselves either.

He missed the bus, and then tried to walk it....that was the first time he tried to walk to his new school, and he got lost..then knocked on someone's door to ask for directions.
So hard to believe
<1>

You don't understand bro, that little hoodlum was obviously scoping that place out to get that easy dough, it's white genocide and we can't trust no damn kid!

It's directly stated in the very article that you linked containing the video. Come on man.
Doh, my bad, fumbling for the safety and hurrying a shot would explain it. Looks like he got off light although the jury probably had more evidence so maybe there was a reason they didn't convict on attempted murder.

Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that.
That man despite all the evidence in this case, despite all the plausible explanations in this thread from good posters too, refuses to believe that a 14 year old kid could get lost on his way to school (that's about 4 miles/6km away), and think it was suspicious. Hence the wrestling fan gif. It demonstrates an utter lack of awareness of other possibilities in the world, and given that the teenager is black and he immediately found it suspicious (not to mention how many other racists we have on this board, who echoed that sentiment) this isn't really a hard opinion to conclude. Or maybe he's not racist, and just a paranoid asshole, the type that calls police cause he didn't like someone walking his dog through his neighbourhood.
The only place in the world I get called racist is by virtue signalling assholes here in the War Room.
I could almost give you paranoid, though. I am a suspicious person by nature and that goes for anyone strange to me. White,black or @LogicalInsanity.

You know, its time for people like you stop thinking they can apply labels to those they don't know. You know literally nothing of me personally. You accuse me of atrocious beliefs with nothing to back that up other than I prefer to see an accusation through to the end. Newsflash. You're not the judge and jury. You weren't there.

Go back over this thread and my description of the shooter in this thread is one of a guy who is likely a nut. But no, I didn't just blindly believe the black kids, so a bunch of skinny jeans wearing soy junkies decide they are going to label me on sherdog? No. You're not. I'm labeling you as garbage and a portrait of what is wrong with this world today.

The kid looks like Curtis Mayfield.
He's probably a socially awkward unaware boob who got lost
Even if you find it hard to believe he was lost there's absolutely no reason to suspect he was up to no good. If you have some type of issue with blacks then just tell them to get off your property. There's no excuse for chasing him off with a shotgun much less intentionally taking a shot at someone that's fleeing.

Let this be a lesson for everyone: use Google maps.

The only place in the world I get called racist is by virtue signalling assholes here in the War Room.
I could almost give you paranoid, though. I am a suspicious person by nature and that goes for anyone strange to me. White,black or @LogicalInsanity.

You know, its time for people like you stop thinking they can apply labels to those they don't know. You know literally nothing of me personally. You accuse me of atrocious beliefs with nothing to back that up other than I prefer to see an accusation through to the end. Newsflash. You're not the judge and jury. You weren't there.

Go back over this thread and my description of the shooter in this thread is one of a guy who is likely a nut. But no, I didn't just blindly believe the black kids, so a bunch of skinny jeans wearing soy junkies decide they are going to label me on sherdog? No. You're not. I'm labeling you as garbage and a portrait of what is wrong with this world today.

The irony here is so funny, not to mention how thick it is that it is almost tangible.

Let me quote you AGAIN.

But you weren't there either, and yet YOU think that the kid was suspicious. So you knew about him? You knew about his behaviour? You were there? You threw the stone of suspicion first in this thread by refusing to believe anyone could be lost, now I'm throwing the suspicion that you're a paranoid asshole and honestly that you couldn't even show an ounce of empathy to a 14 year old child that got shot at for simply daring to ask for direction in a place he thought would be safe, means that I'm being pretty light on the insults here.

If anyone is garbage here it's you and you've demonstrated it amply.

The irony here is so funny, not to mention how thick it is that it is almost tangible.

Let me quote you AGAIN.

But you weren't there either, and yet YOU think that the kid was suspicious. So you knew about him? You knew about his behaviour? You were there? You threw the stone of suspicion first in this thread by refusing to believe anyone could be lost, now I'm throwing the suspicion that you're a paranoid asshole and honestly that you couldn't even show an ounce of empathy to a 14 year old child that got shot at for simply daring to ask for direction in a place he thought would be safe, I'm going pretty light on the insults here.

If anyone is garbage here it's you and you've demonstrated it amply.
Suspicious story, sure. I never said he was a "lyin' negra" or any such nonsense. Stop with the exaggeration. You have no right. You have no right to label me because we disagree about a story on the internet.

Stop talking to me now unless you have something new. I'm done being labeled by SJW morons.

I don't think you're a racist but you sure do post often enough as though you're the judge and jury that you don't get to act righteously indignant in this thread.

I know you'll jump through hoops to justify suspicion of criminal activity from a black kid. That doesn't confirm you're racist but it certainly suggests the possibility given the complete lack of evidence for your assertion and the evidence which suggests a more plausible alternative explanation.

Or to use your words, your backwards argument here is fishy.

Suspicious story, sure. I never said he was a "lyin' negra" or any such nonsense. Stop with the exaggeration. You have no right. You have no right to label me because we disagree about a story on the internet.

Stop talking to me now unless you have something new. I'm done being labeled by SJW morons.

Cry more, it's delicious. You deserve it for throwing aspersion on 14 year old that had the audacity of getting lost as "suspicious".

Back