Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

Nose jobs are very popular in Tehran,or so I read. And in Lebanon too.

I gather that dying hair to blonde, shades of brown or reddish hues are popular from South Asia to the MidEast among the well to do women.

Facing extinction: The Lebanese nose
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Culture/Art/1999/Feb-16/106738-facing-extinction-the-lebanese-nose.ashx
I met a Persian girl with a that kind of nose and I know of a desi girl with one too. I get why they get the nose job but I find it to be an endearing flaw.

The shooter's RING doorbell recorded the event and the Police arrested him based on what they saw and what the shooter said.

The shooter's story didn't match the video.

I've been reading this thread over two days, and this has been pointed out at least twice now but I've forgotten it just as many. So now, for the third time I think, I get to realize how much of a soppy bollocks the shooter is, and that re-realization just gets stronger every time it re-returns. Christ almighty, I'm having deja vu of someone else's stupidity.

Strychnine, your thread delivered.

Nope. All evidence shows this kid did nothing but ask for directions then racists motherfuckers started trying to lay blame on the kid.

Same shit with every thread like this. Some of the assumptions people make are really crazy.

Even if the kid was up to no good, looking to break into some home unless he tried to force his way in you can't shoot.
That's what crazy about the racists ITT, it's not even about justifying the shooting. That's impossible, the kid didn't mess with the door and there's more than enough video evidence. He got shot at while running away ffs.

What the Sherfront club was trying to do here is whataboutism. You can't possibly prove the crazy guy with the gun is innocent here, but you can imply that the kid had nefarious intentions so that it's basically a wash. It's like when a Republican/Democrat politician gets caugh with his hands in the cookie jar and a legion of imbeciles swarm in to say the other side does it too.

At some point in this thread I thought about making the point that, even if the kid was up to no good, the shooting was still unjustified and that guy should be locked up regardless. But that felt too much like a concession towards what's a despicable racially motivated intepretation of what went down. Fuck trying to find a middle ground with any of these morons. It's fucking clear as day that this was a school kid that got lost and sought help from a house with a neighborhood watch sign and I'm glad that most people arguing in this thread realized what how retarded it would be to acknowdledge any suspicion towards him.

Find it hard to believe he didn't know the directions to his school, who doesn't know the directions to school ffs unless its your first day of school. The more likely explanation is he rang the bell to case the joint and make sure nobody was home and when someone answered the door he came up with that weak excuse which the woman saw right through and rightfully called to her husband to chase the would be burglar/rapist away.

Asked for directions to his own school? Surely there must be more to this story.
Exactly, even in the unlikely event you didn't know the directions to your school you would surely just ask some passerby on the street rather than ring somebodies doorbell.

Exactly, even in the unlikely event you didn't know the directions to your school you would surely just ask some passerby on the street rather than ring somebodies doorbell.

Jesus Christ! 16 pages now, and we have another one.

Find it hard to believe he didn't know the directions to his school, who doesn't know the directions to school ffs unless its your first day of school. The more likely explanation is he rang the bell to case the joint and make sure nobody was home and when someone answered the door he came up with that weak excuse which the woman saw right through and rightfully called to her husband to chase the would be burglar/rapist away.
ahwg.gif

He was also probably going to use his school supplies to draw a picture of the corpse after he gruesomely tortured her!

Evidence is overrated.

He was also probably going to use his school supplies to draw a picture of the corpse after he gruesomely tortured her!

Evidence is overrated.

I bet he had a rape kit in his backpack.

Didn't read beyond the first few posts but there must be a reason other Sherdogs have reached the same conclusion as me, some of us aren't gullible idiots.

That's what crazy about the racists ITT, it's not even about justifying the shooting. That's impossible, the kid didn't mess with the door and there's more than enough video evidence. He got shot at while running away ffs.

What the Sherfront club was trying to do here is whataboutism. You can't possibly prove the crazy guy with the gun is innocent here, but you can imply that the kid had nefarious intentions so that it's basically a wash. It's like when a Republican/Democrat politician gets caugh with his hands in the cookie jar and a legion of imbeciles swarm in to say the other side does it too.

At some point in this thread I thought about making the point that, even if the kid was up to no good, the shooting was still unjustified and that guy should be locked up regardless. But that felt too much like a concession towards what's a despicable racially motivated intepretation of what went down. Fuck trying to find a middle ground with any of these morons. It's fucking clear as day that this was a school kid that got lost and sought help from a house with a neighborhood watch sign and I'm glad that most people arguing in this thread realized what how retarded it would be to acknowdledge any suspicion towards him.

If the kid really was trying to break in but ran away, the defenders of the shooter would say the kid deserved it for being a burglar. Because in their mind, it is 1 less thug society has to support, so it is good, even if there was no threat or danger from the fleeing suspect. These are the kind of people who find any slight justification to legitimize the removal from society of people they just hate.

Didn't read beyond the first few posts but there must be a reason other Sherdogs have reached the same conclusion as me, some of us aren't gullible idiots.
Yes there is a reason...it's called bias.

No you’re just an idiot.. gullible or not..

Back