Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

he needs a haircut. looks like a 1980's South African journalist
Ohb2uGJ.jpg

The real culprit is the wife, no fucking doubt about it.

If my wife started yelling like crazy that she was being attacked i would certainly go ballistic too.

You have to show a reasonable fear for your life. An unarmed 14 year old kid knocking on your door doesn't count.

Your wife yelling that she was being attacked is however.

If i was the guy i would argue for that defense, that my wife is a racist POS and that i was merely concerned about her shouting.

If i was the guy i would argue for that defense, that my wife is a racist POS and that i was merely concerned about her shouting.
Then she can go to prison too.

Then she can go to prison too.

Based on what charges?

Sounds a lot to me like the guys that called on a black guy checking a pellet gun at walmart and reported an "armed black guy pointing a gun at people at Walmart".

Yeah, you can understand how psyched cops are going to be responding to such a call.

This post doesn’t strike me as having high degrees of truthiness

It's really untrue. While the majority of American slaves were African, it wasn't exclusively race based.

Furthermore, even if it was, it wouldn't be a unique situation.

Based on what charges?

Sounds a lot to me like the guys that called on a black guy checking a pellet gun at walmart and reported an "armed black guy pointing a gun at people at Walmart".

Yeah, you can understand how psyched cops are going to be responding to such a call.
Assault with attempt to murder just like him because she is an accessory to the crime.

Oh, it sounds like that to you, huh? Did this kid have a gun? A pellet gun? Any weapon at all?

Damn, poor guy. His whole life is ruined. If he'd killed the kid, he could have at least made up a story about how it all went down. Maybe kicked in his own door or something. Jury woulda been relieved to not convict him.

What does a person have to do to you before you're allowed to defend yourself?

I'd wait till he introduced himself, at least.
Shooting somebody right after they've rung the doorbell is so gauche.

<DisgustingHHH>

Assault with attempt to murder just like him because she is an accessory to the crime.

Oh, it sounds like that to you, huh? Did this kid have a gun? A pellet gun? Any weapon at all?

Accesory to what crime if the guy had a reasonable belief that her wife was in danger due to the shouting and the such?

An example.

Your daughter is having sex with a guy in her room in the middle of the night, you are asleep, she starts screaming that she is being raped, you wake up in the middle of the night and you end up killing the guy.

Evidence is produced after the fact that it wasnt rape, should you go to jail on murder based on the information you had?

Damn, poor guy. His whole life is ruined. If he'd killed the kid, he could have at least made up a story about how it all went down. Maybe kicked in his own door or something. Jury woulda been relieved to not convict him.
Well he would also need to hide the security footage. It was the main reason he was arrested since the wife called 911 about the supposed break in but the cops said the security footage contradicted what the husband told them

Last edited:

#lockherup

Same people that call liberals snowflakes also find an unarmed school boy knocking on a door in broad daylight a life-threatening situation. Can’t make this shit up.

What cultures didn't have slavery in those times? Some of the black slaves were even sold to white people by black African slave owners. Also, In 1830 alone, there were 3,775 black people who owned 12,740 black slaves in the USA.

The entire world was a brutal place, but unlike Africa, Asia ect, America has actually evolved from it.

America has evolved from it?

Apparently you've never been to an ACTUAL first world country.

It looks pretty horrific, but why would a 14 year old knock on a random door to ask elderly strangers directions to his own school? Does that part make sense to anyone?

We have to assume he wasn't at school when he was supposed to be, didn't know how to get to the place he's gone every day all year, didn't have a phone with GPS like everyone else, didn't get directions before he left, and started going door to door for directions because he figured a random old couple would know better than him how to get to his school.
His dad is in the military so it's a possibility they've moved around a lot. Either way, a lot of grown adults can't get around without GPS so I'm not sure why you expect this child to know his city like the back of his hand.

Even if the kid was up to no good, looking to break into some home unless he tried to force his way in you can't shoot.

Lol fair enough. But seriously, a kid should know the way to and from school by foot. I never took bus to school always walked or biked. I knew the way in grade 3 when i was allowed to go solo
Who gives a fuck what you did? Most people in America take the bus to school.

There is audio/video of incident so no.

Back