Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

Yeah, subjective perception of discrimination doesn't really mean fuck all in our current social climate. You'd have a case back in the 60's, but everyone and their gay lover claims that they're discriminated against, which includes white males.

So yeah, the fact that they're under represented in managerial positions could just as easily be a cultural phenomenon. In fact, its more likely the scenario, considering if there were systemic racism against Asians, then they wouldn't' be allowed to earn more than whites on average in the first place. Its a convenient place to set up a point where racism starts happening for Asians, but its completely different for every other race.
The perception on its own is not enough, I agree. But I'm combining the perception with the fact that they are underrepresented in managerial positions as well as the fact that they're less likely to be given the kinds of experiences that are the precursors to those experiences despite being qualified for them on paper. And mentioning the perception is important because in a previous post you suggested that perhaps they don't want those higher positions. That doesn't seem to be the case if they're complaining about being passed over for those positions.

And I'm not sure what you mean by cultural phenomenon? Systemic racism need not manifest in the specific way you expect it to.
@Kafir-kun I'll give you the last word, but on the other end it seems a little too convenient that the ranking of average income levels also correlates with the ranking of average population IQ. Namely, Asians at the top, Indians, whites in the middle, then Hispanics, then AAs. The same correlation also happens to pan out with respect to violent crime statistics and IQ....
And yet those higher IQs don't translate into managerial or executive positions for Asians, I wonder why...

Anyway, I guess we have derailed this thread enough. Cheers bruh.

The perception on its own is not enough, I agree. But I'm combining the perception with the fact that they are underrepresented in managerial positions as well as the fact that they're less likely to be given the kinds of experiences that are the precursors to those experiences despite being qualified for them on paper. And mentioning the perception is important because in a previous post you suggested that perhaps they don't want those higher positions. That doesn't seem to be the case if they're complaining about being passed over for those positions.

And I'm not sure what you mean by cultural phenomenon? Systemic racism need not manifest in the specific way you expect it to.

And yet those higher IQs don't translate into managerial or executive positions for Asians, I wonder why...

Anyway, I guess we have derailed this thread enough. Cheers bruh.

Love the jousts with you. Have a good one mate.

We're only getting one side of a story. A lot of stuff doesn't make sense imo, why didn't the kid just go back home and get directions from someone he knew. How do we know the kid didn't yell at the old lady putting the fear of god into her. Maybe he wanted more than directions. The truth is we don't know, I personally think important details are being left out. Cell phone, GPS..WTF?!?!?

Maybe he was holding a bazooka. Maybe when he knocks on doors he goes all Hulk and swells up to a 10ft tall green angry monster. Maybe he's not really a 14 year old kid, he's actually the reincarnation of Ted Bundy who possessed the body of the 14 year old. The truth is we just don't know.

There are reasons why black people are met with a sense of dread, anywhere they go on this earth, and that is no one's fault, but their own. Of course the kid had his trusty n rusty race card handy, yet another reason blacks like him are despised. Fuckin pathetic. Both parties in this case are typical trash. It is exhausting.

He's just been shot at for knocking on someone's door. Is it unreasonable for him to feel like race might be an issue at play here? To the point where both sides are trash?

It looks pretty horrific, but why would a 14 year old knock on a random door to ask elderly strangers directions to his own school? Does that part make sense to anyone?

We have to assume he wasn't at school when he was supposed to be, didn't know how to get to the place he's gone every day all year, didn't have a phone with GPS like everyone else, didn't get directions before he left, and started going door to door for directions because he figured a random old couple would know better than him how to get to his school.
Do you ever read/watch the source before spewing your horse shit? Random house? How about neighborhood watch? Go fuck yourself with a sharp stick.

There may be more to this story, but for real...what warrants shooting at this student?
As he was running away, no less. Between this thread and the Starbucks one, people are outing themselves as “Trump Supporters”.

So let me get this straight.. you think that it is completely out of the norm that kids don't pay attention while riding the bus, like talking to friends, or being on their phones. And because of that reason, it's likely he was a burglar? And the people living inside the house, also came to this conclusion when he knocked on their door?

Why are you doubling down on this?
See username. Very accurate. Edit: in fact it’s pretty much the only truthful content in any of that clown’s posts.

Last edited:
@Kafir-kun I'll give you the last word, but on the other end it seems a little too convenient that the ranking of average income levels also correlates with the ranking of average population IQ. Namely, Asians at the top, Indians, whites in the middle, then Hispanics, then AAs. The same correlation also happens to pan out with respect to violent crime statistics and IQ....
But our modern industrial revolution society is a creation of Whites, not the so-called higher IQ North East Asians. That's 1 reason i don't put much stock in IQ as a measure of intelligence. Another reason is that the people who created the world's oldest civilizations are not leading communities now.

But our modern industrial revolution society is a creation of Whites, not the so-called higher IQ North East Asians. That's 1 reason i don't put much stock in IQ as a measure of intelligence. Another reason is that the people who created the world's oldest civilizations are not leading communities now.
'created by whites' is a hell of a generalization. It was created by Englishmen and exported to the stupider parts of Europe and eventually to North America. Stop trying to claim the glories of the noble Briton through such pedestrian means as 'similar skin tone' when in fact you are just another unwashed mongrel in a sea of uncivilized barbarism.

So you're saying that if you ask for directions in America you're going to get shot at a lot of the time?

And much of the time it won't even be newsworthy?

Sounds like a shithole, tbh.
When you take in people from shithole countries long enough, crime becomes the norm and doesn't become newsworthy unless there's some kind of agenda involved. In this case it's race baiting.

It wouldn't have been as big of a story, or a story at all, if the shooter was black.

Last edited:
This thread has more "heuristic" per page than anything I've ever read.

When you take in people from shithole countries long enough, crime become the norm and doesn't become newsworthy unless there's some kind of agenda involved. In this case it's race baiting.

It wouldn't have been as big of a story, or a story at all, if the shooter was black.

Oh, and I'm assuming by "take in" you mean "enslave for two hundred years."

But you're right, that's why I wish Canada would stop letting Americans move here.

Wait lol, are you saying I'm a troll or shill for pointing out the bad reasoning in deciding based on relative crime rates, taking nothing else into account?
The really scary part is that the racist "logic" being presented in this thread is probably similar to what that family was thinking when they decided to shoot a teenager ringing their door. These people are actively defending and even flat out advocating shooting black people on sight because "statistics".

It's disgusting but I'm happy the masks fell off.

And the flip side of this "heuristic" thinking is what negative behavior and thinking can be attributed to other groups? For example, while everyone is always talking about Black crime, what about the penchant among White society to genocide , dominate and colonize other peoples. The criticism of Black crime should be understood as disorganized low level person-to-person violence constrained within localities, but White engage in organized national and or regional level violence and bullying. I think if people are going to point out the odds of X community engaging in a particular behavior then we should be fair and also talk about the odds of Y community engaging in another kind of behavior.
Since nearly all of violent crime is committed by men, maybe we should just start shooting every single guy that rings at the door. Just to be sure.

bro

he was gonna walk to school after missing the bus?

4 miles??

on god???

this kid my superior i woulda stayed home 100% no cap

This is fucking embarrassing. There is a mathematical relationship between p(b|c) and p(c|b). It's actually not a statistical relationship, you can derive it from propositional logic. With this relationship, I showed that the probability that any random black kid is a violent criminal is exceedingly low, whatever its relationship with the rate of other demographics. My hypothesis is not that ''there are a few black super murderers.'' That's your full retard reading, or psychological coping mechanism to having your argumentative shit pushed in, or both, of what I said.

Here's how that relationship works, spelled out in big, bold, block letters for those of us who are dumb enough to think that private police and private roads are good ideas: there doesn't have to be black super murderers, because there are far, far more black people than violent criminals. Therefore, small differences in the probability for any given black person to be a violent criminal can cause massive over-representation in that much, much smaller group.

Let's take this concept to its logical extreme, just in case you didn't get it the third time I explained it to you. Let's say there were 1 violent criminal in the united states, and they happened to be black. Clearly, the probability of any random black person being a violent criminal would be 1 in 40 million: pretty fucking close to 0. But they would be ''disproportionately over represented in violent crime statistics.'' In fact, they would comprise 100% of all violent criminals. Heureka!
Great posts, thanks.

Back