Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

Did you watch the video? The kid sounded sketchy as hell trying to cover for something. He was obviously up to no good and is upset that people defended their property. Who the hell needs to ask for directions to school? Dude was trying to rob them and now is trying to get a payday because he has seen all the bullshit race baiting in the media.
Did he? I didn't get any sketchyness out of him at all. I do think him asking for directions is a bit dubious though, until it said he was a freshman and had never probably walked to that school before.

I hope if this is as reported the guy and his wife get charged with felonies and spend some time in prison. We don't need their kind out free where they can harm others.

It's fucking April. Unless the kid is blind or special needs, pretty sure he should know the way to school that is apparently within walking distance by the end of a school year. Have you ever in your life rung a random doorbell to ask directions?

That will definitely be brought up in court.

Have to admit he's not the brightest robber if he's trying to rob a house with one of those RING doorbells and a neighborhood watch sticker on the window. Of all the houses to rob.

I don't think this ends well for the guy that shot at him.

That will definitely be brought up in court.

Have to admit he's not the brightest robber if he's trying to rob a house with one of those RING doorbells and a neighborhood watch sticker on the window. Of all the houses to rob.
Nah, thats what you do. You ring the bell to see if anyone is there, then f someone answers, you have some story ready, like you're not sure where you are or you thought this was someone elses house. If no one answers- profit.

Ok so your proof he wanted to burglarize them is because you saw other news media that was favorable towards the plight of African Americans facing unfair racial profiling?

{<huh}

Come on, look at the fucking story. "Where is my school?"

<{MingNope}>

you guys will believe anything.

Asked for directions to his own school? Surely there must be more to this story.

Nah, thats what you do. You ring the bell to see if anyone is there, then f someone answers, you have some story ready, like you're not sure where you are or you thought this was someone elses house. If no one answers- profit.

Profit only if you disable that camera system.

not but for real, if your first reaction is to shoot at someone for knocking on your door you're seriously fucked in the head.

People outing themselves as racist assholes ITT.

Come on, look at the fucking story. "Where is my school?"

<{MingNope}>

you guys will believe anything.

Are you familiar with the city town and subdivision he lives in? Do you know how long he's been attending that school? Do you know how long the family has lived in the neighborhood?

Did you hear the story? Unarmed lonefreshman knocks on house with neighborhood watch sticker in the mid morning? That's the typical Mo for people who burglarize homes? And obviously there's video footage that the police have already seen yet somehow you have on a thority that the kid was burglarizing them huh? Based on what exactly? What do you know that the police haven't from their investigation already?

As usual the normal suspects here proving why the war room is essentially storm front light

Prepare yourself for mild rustling....

Thank goodness the police didn't shoot him when they arrived.

(WWB) Walking While Black is the 3nd leading cause of death for African-Americans, after DWB (Driving While Black) and JBB (Just Being Black).

Relax, it's not that serious and I'm not going to read the responses to this post anyway, lol..
:rustled:

It looks pretty horrific, but why would a 14 year old knock on a random door to ask elderly strangers directions to his own school? Does that part make sense to anyone?

We have to assume he wasn't at school when he was supposed to be, didn't know how to get to the place he's gone every day all year, didn't have a phone with GPS like everyone else, didn't get directions before he left, and started going door to door for directions because he figured a random old couple would know better than him how to get to his school.
As an Army Brat in the 80's I had this happen to me a couple times.

Just move to a new village and have to ride public transportation to get to school.

We moved around alot, with it being the 80's and the cold war ending and nukes needing to be accounted for... I got lost often.... In Germany.

Did you watch the video? The kid sounded sketchy as hell trying to cover for something. He was obviously up to no good and is upset that people defended their property. Who the hell needs to ask for directions to school? Dude was trying to rob them and now is trying to get a payday because he has seen all the bullshit race baiting in the media.
Reasoning by assumption. Works every time.

There have been a few times I have had to knock on somebody's door that I don't know.... I backup about 15 ft from that door... that way they know that I ain't trying to rush in..

We have actually had a string of robberies where people knock on your door to see if you're home and if you're not...They break-in...you just can't trust anybody these days.

I'm glad this kid was not shot by the moron homeowner

Last edited:
As usual the normal suspects here proving why the war room is essentially storm front light
"Literally Stormfront"

Humans can't help themselves. The extreme comparison always has to be made to make their point stand out.

There have been a few times I have had to knock on somebody's door that I don't know.... I backup about 15 ft from that door... that way they know that I ain't trying to rush in..

We have actually had a string of robberies where people knock on your door to see if your home and if you're not...They break-in...you just can't trust anybody these days.

I'm glad this kid was not shot by the moron homeowner

Interesting. I back away from the door myself without thinking about it. Just seems like the right thing to do.

Back