Teddybear to uh Grizzly Bear

beardedphoenix

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

Generally I am not into the whole diet logs thing but being new here I figured why not change it up. Little back story I started my weight loss journey about a year ago and saw remarkable progress lost a good amount of weight. How did I do this you may be asking yeah I know you are! I did this strictly through weight lifting and some things like tire flips and farmers walks. About two months ago I stopped lifting and joined a place to do MMA. I have been doing Muay Thai and some grappling now I am strictly just doing grappling due to my schedule.

This log is to keep me honest about what I am doing and when I am not doing it. I have tried other things such as My Fitness Pal which works but doesn't seem to be enough I generally also don

Welcome to the logs and good luck with your goals!

It was my idea actually - 1 year transformation thread till September. Lots of people like you are posting.

People like me ehhh???!??! What are you trying to say with this "People like me" talk. :)

Also Donny no this is not real life!

Thanks Golvmopp it will be a fun one I am sure.

Huh ), people in your position, my bad, no offense meant.

12/1/2014

Daily Calories Goal 1860
Total Calories In 2195 -838 (grappling calories)= 1357
Total Protein 161
Total Carbs 216
Total Fat 78

Breakfast
What it was Monster Zero
Calories 0
Protein 0
Carbs 0
Fat 0

Lunch
What it was Dark meat turkey 12 oz, half of a baked sweet potatoe no skin
Calories 605
Protein 101
Carbs 14
Fat 12

Dinner
What it was Southwest salad and Chicken bacon mcwrap (mcdonalds grossss)
Calories 1080
Protein 54
Carbs 98
Fat 51

Extras
Last piece of pumpkin pie (my one weakness) 260 calories
Pepsi (I never drink soda but was having a day at work where I needed to get away and soda sounded good) 250 calories

Notes:

While I am not proud of this day it is better than it could have been. The soda thing is a one of and now that there is no pumpkin pie left I won’t feel the need to eat it. My grappling session I made it all the way through generally I can only do two rolls max before I am wiped this time I did three 5 minute rounds though I was feeling it by the end of it. I squatted for the first time in three months the day before so my quads were killing me. Generally I can sorta keep up but I was getting tapped out more times than ever before though I did have a few killer sweeps.

2s1n1ax.jpg

Back