Teddy Atlas on McGregor Mayweather

Even against Vic Ortiz you can see him try and cheat

When Connie is getting lit up and he is unable to do anything he will resort out of emotional frustration which can be anything. Tyson even bit someone's ear off!

1.gif

You can see Travis Fulton here and the ref is like "WTF are you doing dude?!! This isn't MMA!"

But Travis couldn't help himself

he aint lying lol i could see that happening

Spinning hook kick knocking Floyd out of the ring must happen.

And.....You're nothing but a fucking asshole On Sherdog.... tell me besides fuck yourself in a basement what do you do in life

Ichihara-san please dont take my keyboardsmanship and humor to heart. I am a good man away from the keyboard and to your surprise I dont dwell in a basement. I am a well well traveled, educated, respectful, good looking man and I believe its necessary to train sport which is why I have trained in box and BJJ for a decade and have an enducated jab backed by a classic, high, european guard. I have smoking hot girlfriend and drive a european coupe and completely transcend any internet scumbaggery I may take part in for a good howl. Im sorry if I have offended you because that was not my intention here. Please accept this apology.

Sincerely,

Mixfight.

Whats funny is most MMA guys respect and or love boxing but tons of boxing guys disrespect MMA saying its 2 guys rolling on the ground or street fighting. Bottom line is boxing is incomplete.

Ichihara-san please dont take my keyboardsmanship and humor to heart. I am a good man away from the keyboard and to your surprise I dont dwell in a basement. I am a well well traveled, educated, respectful, good looking man and I believe its necessary to train sport which is why I have trained in box and BJJ for a decade and have an enducated jab backed by a classic, high, european guard. I have smoking hot girlfriend and drive a european coupe and completely transcend any internet scumbaggery I may take part in for a good howl. Im sorry if I have offended you because that was not my intention here. Please accept this apology.

Sincerely,

Mixfight.
That's a lot of shit to wish for and think while you're fucking yourself

That guy has annoyed me forever. You couldn't pay me to listen to his BS.

Conor won't kick Floyd, he's too slow and Floyd would just knock the fuck out of him before he was even 1/2 way through his kick

What Conor will do tho is go for the take down like most fighters will, it's a natural reaction just like his panic wrestling against Diaz when you start getting lit up by someone and have no way to defend yourself

Lol I love how triggered conor fans get when someone doesn't say something along the lines of "Conor KO'S Floyd in 1st round!"

So angry they get.

Back