Teddy Atlas-lays down the truth

m96jjd.jpg

{<huh}Didn't he score the fight 117 - 112 Golovkin or something rediculous ??

Is he a reformed idiot ..
He made up that score a week before the fight.

m96jjd.jpg

WTF?

Since when did he turn into something off WWE?

I know he has had shitty opinions, but that was pure WWE

<DirkMavs> Teddy has always been like that. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he says but I still enjoy his presence and opinions on boxing. He is very animated and opinionated cartoon character. He makes you feel something one way or the other so he's doing his job.

BTW, Teddy Atlas's scorecard for the fight was rediculous.

m96jjd.jpg

He made up that score a week before the fight.

<{Fergie}> It's cool. I still like Teddy. It's no fun if everyone agrees with you. He makes me laugh sometimes.

Last edited:
m96jjd.jpg

<{Fergie}> It's cool. I stil. l like Teddy. It's no fun if everyone agrees with you. He makes me laugh sometimes.
I think he's bad for the sport and turns fans away.

Shut up. This is what is wrong with boxing and lot a fans of boxing. GGG's career is not ruined by a loss but when people no longer want to watch him. Both took a tough fight and put on a show. The result is inconsequential. Near everyone has losses on their record and near everyone has a loss that they and others though should have been a win. It was close. It wasn't robbery. It might not be right but it is what it is. Decisions are not scientific and not necessarily fair. GGG shouldn't have left it to a decision if he can't tolerate the results.

Teddy said himself It's not like Golovkin gives a fuck about the decision. He put on a show at the end of the day and got paid millions of dollars for it. And I understand it's not the end of the world but talking about bad decisions is one of the hottest topics discussed in every boxing forum.

m96jjd.jpg

<DirkMavs> Teddy has always been like that. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he says but I still enjoy his presence and opinions on boxing. He is very animated and opinionated cartoon character. He makes you feel something one way or the other so he's doing his job.

BTW, Teddy Atlas's scorecard for the fight was rediculous.

I can't hate him, he buried Macho, so I can't hate him. no one else offered up 5 grand to get the man a decent burial, that counts for a lot.

m96jjd.jpg

I think he's bad for the sport and turns fans away.

<Goldie11> I suppose, but not everyone has thick skin or thinks the way I do. I personally don't mind him even if I don't agree with him a lot.

i watched two rounds, nothing bad to say, just don't feel like watching it. doesn't look particularly exciting.

i watched two rounds, nothing bad to say, just don't feel like watching it. doesn't look particularly exciting.
I just finished watching it so pardon my French but..........Motherfucker you better sit your ass back in front that screen and watch the whole thing! Trust me...

The video in the OP was published more than a year ago (May 3, 2017), before Golovkin ever fought Canelo. Good one @Marc A lol.

Last edited:
I stand by Harold lettermans score card no matter what is popular opinion. When you really want someone to win and you see Harold gives your guy a round people think it's right. I still thought GGG won but my card wasnt even close to Harold. I think 115-113 canelo is possible. I had it 115-113 ggg but I just prefered what GGG did more in 7 rounds. I could easily see someone preffering Canelos work especially first half canelo looked sharper.

I just finished watching it so pardon my French but..........Motherfucker you better sit your ass back in front that screen and watch the whole thing! Trust me...
I probably will, just taking care of business. wish i could watch boxing and listen to music all day but....

I probably will, just taking care of business. wish i could watch boxing and listen to music all day but....
You stopped right before the fight got good. 3rd and beyond, you wont be disappointed.

Teddy Atlas is a attention seeker who loves the camera and goes overboard over everything.

People are still acting like this fight wasn't close and 2 or 3 points either way and depends on who you like and most say draw because of the back and forth action.

Now Teddy is screaming robbery over a fight that most thought was a draw and going 2 points to one fighter, isn't a robbery it's 2 rounds were judges gave to Canelo, but some gave to GGG or had a draw.

Hell even HBO said the fight could go either way and Letterman said he didn't know who was winning in round 9 and Jim said a close fight that could go either way and said the nod went to Canelo in a close fight and Roy said after i could see why Canelo won but it's a draw and you said Canelo would run and he didn't, so that's why Canelo won, he pushed the action, then Max had Canelo winning the whole fight up until after when he had it a draw, before that he's disagreeing with Herold about GGG winning and after on First Take he says he has no problem with Canelo winning but it could've just been a draw.

The fight was close and could've gone either way but Canelo got the win and there's nothing you can do about it, so stop acting like it's som big mafia setup conspiracy to fix a fight so close it could've been another draw or two points either way, it's no robbery and nothing like Chavez vs Whitaker.

Now Chavez vs Whitaker was a robbery and Floyd vs Canelo that one judge was a farce robbery of a card, this wasn't even close to a robbery just fans vs fans and certain people liking GGG because he's champion and saying he should've kept his belts.

Teddy just being Teddy screaming about a fight he doesn't even care about for 10 minutes and yelling nobody has any guts and everything else that gets him more tv time for attention, it's all for show to gain viewers for ESPN and Steven A Smith does the same dam thing playing hard and screaming robbery when he doesn't believe a word he's saying anyway, it's just for show and promotion for his radio show and First Take.

ROY JONES TO GGG "YA''LL SAID CANELO RAN & YOU RAN! HE CAME OUT & STALKED YOU!"

Boxing is filled with so many pseudo-intelligent characters.

I don’t think most of these famous trainers are all that good. Just crazy people who knew the right people.

Back