Teddy Atlas-lays down the truth

Atlas loves the sound of his own voice more than anything anymore. Bad cornerman and bad commentator.

As notorious as Teddy is he is right in this one: YOU DON'T HAVE TO STEAL 100 POINTS FROM SOMEONE TO ROB HIM.

Who cares if it's about one point. A defeat is still a defeat. You are destroying a career for someone's bussiness.

bad person tbh

Man, you should have heard Kevin Kelley talking about the fight last night. He said Canelo was the Hearns to Golovkins Hagler, after the score was read. And he was saying it like he thought it was a compliment. Bad night for boxing commentating.

Man, you should have heard Kevin Kelley talking about the fight last night. He said Canelo was the Hearns to Golovkins Hagler, after the score was read. And he was saying it like he thought it was a compliment. Bad night for boxing commentating.
bad night for HBO generally. How long did we have to wait for the damn fight to even happen? And the commentators were terrible. You had one side crying over GGG's loss, and hte other side which was convinced Canelo hadn't been succesfully punched once.

bad night for HBO generally. How long did we have to wait for the damn fight to even happen? And the commentators were terrible. You had one side crying over GGG's loss, and hte other side which was convinced Canelo hadn't been succesfully punched once.

Yeah the conversation is being dominated by silliness. That was FOTY imo. Two best in the world went toe to toe for 12 rounds. How often do we get to see that? I had a smile plastered on my face during the fight.

Teddy Atlas turned into an asshat after he trained Povetkin, talking about boxing letting him down and what not. He watches boxing looking for boogeymen, not as a fan of the sport. I stopped taking him seriously a few years ago. Glad ESPN saw how he was turning fans off and booted him from the commentary table.

Teddy Atlas turned into an asshat after he trained Povetkin, talking about boxing letting him down and what not. He watches boxing looking for boogeymen, not as a fan of the sport. I stopped taking him seriously a few years ago. Glad ESPN saw how he was turning fans off and booted him from the commentary table.
You're just bitter because he recognizes the importance of firemen in boxing

Just wait til Khan starts commentating. Men in black hats everywhere!

Best line- it was a robbery without fingerprints....
ya that was good, real good, i woulda said "it was a robbery with rubber gloves on" or "it was a fucking without ky". I didn't see the fight, i just generally don't like Atlas.

As notorious as Teddy is he is right in this one: YOU DON'T HAVE TO STEAL 100 POINTS FROM SOMEONE TO ROB HIM.

Who cares if it's about one point. A defeat is still a defeat. You are destroying a career for someone's bussiness.

Shut up. This is what is wrong with boxing and lot a fans of boxing. GGG's career is not ruined by a loss but when people no longer want to watch him. Both took a tough fight and put on a show. The result is inconsequential. Near everyone has losses on their record and near everyone has a loss that they and others though should have been a win. It was close. It wasn't robbery. It might not be right but it is what it is. Decisions are not scientific and not necessarily fair. GGG shouldn't have left it to a decision if he can't tolerate the results.

J0045WEB-Jacqueline-Suzanne-fitness-girl.jpg

Who to believe?

ya that was good, real good, i woulda said "it was a robbery with rubber gloves on" or "it was a fucking without ky". I didn't see the fight, i just generally don't like Atlas.
You're in luck I didn't see it either but just found it on YT
Now don't nobody be a douche and get it removed from youtube!

Shut up. This is what is wrong with boxing and lot a fans of boxing. GGG's career is not ruined by a loss but when people no longer want to watch him. Both took a tough fight and put on a show. The result is inconsequential. Near everyone has losses on their record and near everyone has a loss that they and others though should have been a win. It was close. It wasn't robbery. It might not be right but it is what it is. Decisions are not scientific and not necessarily fair. GGG shouldn't have left it to a decision if he can't tolerate the results.

Mayweather is in peoples heads in more ways than one, ain’t i right @stuff jones?

now I’m just picking fights.

WTF?

Since when did he turn into something off WWE?

I know he has had shitty opinions, but that was pure WWE

Back