Teddy Atlas exposes Canelo v GGG

Pretty honest breakdown but GGG should be the heavy favorite

i still don't quite understand where this shyte about golovkin being exposed came from.

is danny jacobs not a really good fighter? is he not considered by most to be the second best middleweight right now?

gennady had a close fight with the best guy in the division, and now he's suddenly old and deteriorated. how? jacobs was in that same close fight, on the losing side of it, and no one is talking any shit about him. how does that work?

I can't stand to listen to Teddy anymore.

i still don't quite understand where this shyte about golovkin being exposed came from.

is danny jacobs not a really good fighter? is he not considered by most to be the second best middleweight right now?

gennady had a close fight with the best guy in the division, and now he's suddenly old and deteriorated. how? jacobs was in that same close fight, on the losing side of it, and no one is talking any shit about him. how does that work?
Ggg has a lot of mileage on him, as he gets older the narration will continue

That was a good listen.

I don't think teddy ever gave GGG his due credit .

And he oversells Canelo

I can't stand to listen to Teddy anymore.

Listening to Teddy Atlas is like trying to do the alphabet without vowels during a rainstorm in which your umbrella is flapping in the wind and all you have are your earmuffs.

Listening to Teddy Atlas is like trying to do the alphabet without vowels during a rainstorm in which your umbrella is flapping in the wind and all you have are your earmuffs.
Why would you be naked apart from earmuffs and an umbrella standing in a rainstorm doing 21 letters of the alphabet?

Why would you be naked apart from earmuffs and an umbrella standing in a rainstorm doing 21 letters of the alphabet?

Because shitty metaphors. It's like when you hit somebody to the body, it's like putting money in the bank. We are fireman!!!!!

Back