Tecia Torres: "Rose is the champion, Joanna is not the strawweight queen."

I hated gilligan from gilligans island more....if it weren’t for him they would have made it off the island like every episode
Hell yeah. There wouldn't even have been a show if they just offed Gilligan from the jump haha

What's with all the clickbaity, out of context, not really what they meant thread titles in here lately. It's fucking disgusting.

Or maybe people grasp the concept of lighting and angles.
Or maybe do some research before assuming.

http://knockoutlounge.com/odctorres/

Sam Wilson: In closing, if you could tell your fans ONE thing about you that they would NEVER guess, what would it be.

Tecia Torres: That I was born with 2 different color eyes. A blue and a brown one. At around 1.5-2years old the blue turned light brown. So now 2 shades of brown eyes. Some people notice immediately and others never.

On a rewatch I didn't dislike her as much as I did the first time. I still hated her fuckin guts, just a tiny bit less.
There are a lot of annoying wives in tv shows tbf but I have to agree.

BREAKING NEWS:

Curtis Blaydes says that Stipe Miocic is the Heavyweight champion.

Thoughts?

Or maybe people grasp the concept of lighting and angles.

Tecia Torres: "I was born with 2 different color eyes. A blue and a brown one. At around 1.5-2years old the blue turned light brown. So now 2 shades of brown eyes. Some people notice immediately and others never"

No worries though, the world is full of sarcastic knowitalls.

Tecia is cute with a smoking bod.

Then I remember she's engaged to Raquel.

tenor.gif
<{clintugh}>

Back