Tecia Torres preparing to finish Boogiewoman's Career - training with TWO boxing champs!

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ginny Fuchs
1 flyweight amateur boxer in #USA. Member of USA boxing team & 2016 #Olympic boxing team.

Christina Cruz
#OlympicStyleBoxer ranked #1 in USA from #Hellskitchen NYC

She's looking in great shape

Could this be the beginning of the end for Joanna Gatekeeper?

wicked+witch+b%26w.jpg

When the Tornado meets the Wicked Witch
witchs-feet-under-house.jpg

The Borenado couldn't finish a sandwich, let alone a former champ.

This fight is going to be a decision regardless of the winner.

Imagine if Tecia made the Boogiewoman tap to strikes again. How crazy would that be ?

You confident JJ's chin can stand up to the onslaught? Tecia is training with some much bigger girls there.

Good scrap. Haven't seen too much of Torres (only her last two fights basically). She looks good but I doubt she can win a standup battle against JJ who will also have a sizeable reach advantage. I got Joanna by decision.

LOL Ricky Pennington also trained with those boxers but she looked shit . Joanna Contender by being a contender UD

I doubt Tecias punches could crack an egg

Extra long skip rope because of arm length that makes Sherk laugh.

Torres is a dangerous opponent for any WSW. I'm not choosing between her and Joanna, though. I just want a good fight! Both are legit.

Wow, a little embelishment going on in thread title. I came here to read some Tecia smack talk and all I got was training coverage and TS making shit up.
1/10

She is boring as fuck. She ain't finishing anything. One finish in her pro career LOL

Like always, bet over 2.5 in WMMA fight. Especially in STW division

Finished, you say?

tenor.gif

I would love for Tecia to win but she is way too short and JJ will strike her at will.

You confident JJ's chin can stand up to the onslaught? Tecia is training with some much bigger girls there.

Pennington was training with some successful boxers too in preparation for her fight with Nunes. Seems like that camp has good relationships with the boxing world.

Good for them. I'm sure they learn a lot, but I'm hoping tecia shows a better performance than Rocky did.

Back