Technoir's TM gloves

F350

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
Last week I received my TM gloves I ordered from Technoir.
First off I would really like to commend @Technoir on his excellent customer service!
The ordering communication was excellent.
The time frame from initial ordering to receiving my gloves was very reasonable considering my gloves were made to order and I also live in Canada.
Throughout the process all my questions were answered and emails were replied to in very quick time. Great job on customer service @Technoir !!
I ordered 2 pairs of gloves total , one pair of Zepol 16 ounce and one pair of Technoir's own TM branded gloves in 16 ounce size.
I would like to focus on the TM gloves as these really blew my mind on how good they are. The quality of the glove is excellent and I will confidently say that in a side by side comparison the TM gloves definitely hold their own against my usual Cleto Reyes 16 oz gloves.
The TM actually feel better on my hands and the fit is much more comfortable than my Reyes gloves. The stitching and construction of the TM gloves is excellent. I find that the padding is giving a better feel to the glove and I can really make a good fist in them and they fit so comfortably. Wrist support is excellent , and the gloves look great.
I'm super happy with these TM gloves and would highly recommend them to anyone that likes a Mexican style glove. I will definitely be ordering from Technoir in the future.
I will get some pics up here soon and also do a follow up review after using the gloves for a while.
Once again a big thank you and shout out to @Technoir for his excellent customer service and the top quality products he supplies !

Last edited:
These are the 16 oz Zepol's I got from technoir as well. They are Beautiful gloves also.Cant wait to get these on in the gym

IMG_3335.PNG

Hi F350, your Zepols and TM gloves really looks nice. I have a couple a questions for you; is the padding on the Zepol and Tms similar to the Ceto Reyes? Is the TM's hand compartment for snug compare to the Zepol? Lastly, can you use the TM for the heavy bag and sparring ? Thank you.

I have these mexican boxing gloves NEW SPORTING in only 99€ + shipping.
Also i have another mexican boxing gloves. IMG_20190614_110114_519.jpg

Back