Team / Gym

BenjaminKing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What is your guys opinion on the best team/gym in socal? 10th planet, Checkmat Hq, Jean Jacques, Gracie Barra Northridge, ext

Last edited:
Just want an opinion on this and describe. I've been training for a while and want to become black belt world champion. Sounds far fetched but it will happen. I just want to know what gym / team will get me there. I know I am the one that has to do it but the team or gym prepares me and pushes me to do it. Just want to know the best for me because I'm in the area for all.... Checkmat Hq, Cobrinha, or Gracie Barra Northridge. Just want to know
Just want to know opinions. I do have a great team that can propel me into a championship level but I still want to know your opinions

Just want an opinion on this and describe. I've been training for a while and want to become black belt world champion. Sounds far fetched but it will happen. I just want to know what gym / team will get me there. I know I am the one that has to do it but the team or gym prepares me and pushes me to do it. Just want to know the best for me because I'm in the area for all.... Checkmat Hq, Cobrinha, or Gracie Barra Northridge. Just want to know

So you already trained for a while and looking for a team.

What is your wrong with existing team?

Have you already outgrown it? Are talking out the black belts on a regular basis?

I would say the usual reply that I tell anyone: go train to your nearest gym.

Once you train every night. 5 days a week. Then go train at 6 am as well

Keep doing it and win the blue belt world medal.

But make sure you win all the local shows before starting a Facebook athlete page, quit your job and start a go fundme page.

There is no correct answer, they have all produced champions in different competitions. At the end of the day you'll be the most successful with the instructor/team to vibe the best with. So go train and don't worry who is "the best".

Maybe it's just an interesting discussion question.

Back