Team based MMA pickem league

FKA

AZ Hotshots/OAK Raiders/That Bellator guy
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been here a minute and I just thought I'd share a fun game with you fellow MMA addicts.

I've been playing a bunch of pickem leagues like tapology but it' so overpopulated and lost its luster for me anyway.

There is a MMA pickem game that isn' just you vs the world,you can join or create teams and battle it out with other teams to see who has the best ability.The average of your teams pickem points and wager totals equals your score over a 10 event season.There is also a 2nd league for Orgs outside the UFC that's you vs the world winner gets a cash prize.

The site is MMAPLAYGROUND.COM it' absolutely free to play and register.You can create your own camp or you can join mine.(Team Global MMA)

We have been playing 2 seasons and just finished first in the LHW division(teams are separated by member count and given a division)

I'm not affiliated with the site at all I just love playing and would love to get more people playing as it' truly the funnest pickem I've ever played.

If your interested in joining my camp or have questions about the game or site feel free to ask.

CHEERS GUYS HOPE SOME OF YOU JOIN UP!!!!

Also there are betting pools,casual leagues,avatar betting.....pretty much every kind of betting and picking game you would want.

Back