Team Australia’s Little league coach suspended for duration of LLWS.

Okajima

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I don't keep up with pre-pubescent sports controversies, but thanks for letting us know.

This rule has been in place for a while. It's his fault that he didn't follow it.

Meh, they weren’t going to win anyway. Their pitchers suck.

I ump many levels of baseball from 8U travel, 10u rec all the way up to men's leagues. Only leagues I've seen this rule in are youth rec leagues, but in-house leagues all just bat everyone anyway. Weird that they have it in the LLWS, but if it's there (and I'm pretty sure it's been there for years if not decades) you've got to be a retard to not follow it.

BTW, guarantee it was an opposing coach that called it out and not a parent. Coaches in high level youth ball are infuriatingly obnoxious with trying to win by their coaching brilliance.

Because of a retarded rule someone came up with recently.

The “mandatory play” rule. Everyone has to get an at bat.

You can bet that some lunatic parent(s) complained because her shitty son sucks and was on the bench too long.

How long until an “everyone is safe” rule is implemented and every game ends in a tie?

http://www.espn.com/llws/story/_/id...gue-world-series-coach-klae-calvert-suspended
Youth sports are not for making friends, learning how to be a part of a team, or getting exercise.

Youth sports are an investment to ensure your kids receieve an athletic scholarship. This golden ticket of a scholarship will save parents lots of money in college expenses and save Timmy from years of,crushing student debt.

Once you realise that youth sports is about money, you will be more at ease.

I never trust a person who loves to watch youth sports. Catholic Church going motherfuckers

Been an official LL rule since I was young, 2 innings and an at bat

Remember this isn't AAU, Select, Babe Ruth or American Legion ball, its little league

Been an official LL rule since I was young, 2 innings and an at bat

Remember this isn't AAU, Select, Babe Ruth or American Legion ball, its little league
So why play? Why not a picnic followed by a trophy ceremony where everyone gets a trophy?

Because of a retarded rule someone came up with recently.

The “mandatory play” rule. Everyone has to get an at bat.

You can bet that some lunatic parent(s) complained because her shitty son sucks and was on the bench too long.

How long until an “everyone is safe” rule is implemented and every game ends in a tie?

http://www.espn.com/llws/story/_/id...gue-world-series-coach-klae-calvert-suspended
this rule has existed for decades . my little league team had to follow it in the 90's. it is a known rule and he should have followed it. little league has all sorts of rules like the mercy rule it is part of tournament play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back