Teacher's son wears a Hitler costume - Says world is "too sensitive"

Yeah, it is. Right? You were talking about how your grandparents would never be offended by something silly like a costume. But that era was offended by something silly like Elvis dancing. We could come up with lots of ridiculous things they were offended by.

Show ran for 6 years. Yep, those Hitler costumes really would have sent them over the edge.....

I thought we all cleared up that you aren't really allowed to dress like anything for halloween anymore. Dressing up as anyone of a different race is cultural appropriation and racist, and dressing up as someone of your own race is white supremacy and is also racist, so you're pretty only allowed to dress up as yourself, and even that might be racist depending on your level of privilege.

Thank God they put a stop to this and fired this woman before the kid had a chance to invade Poland and incinerate the jews. As well all know, people only dress up as things they aspire to really be. Nazis really want to be nazis, zombies really want to be zombies, statues of liberty really want to be the statue of liberty, pirates really want to be pirates and ghosts really want to be ghosts.

Arsanian? Sounds like an Armenian last name (-ian/-yan)

I think she knows a thing or two about genocide, she is allowed to do this

It was a terrible idea though, total lack of awareness

I thought we all cleared up that you aren't really allowed to dress like anything for halloween anymore. Dressing up as anyone of a different race is cultural appropriation and racist, and dressing up as someone of your own race is white supremacy and is also racist, so you're pretty only allowed to dress up as yourself, and even that might be racist depending on your level of privilege.

Thank God they put a stop to this and fired this woman before the kid had a chance to invade Poland and incinerate the jews. As well all know, people only dress up as things they aspire to really be. Nazis really want to be nazis, zombies really want to be zombies, statues of liberty really want to be the statue of liberty, pirates really want to be pirates and ghosts really want to be ghosts.
Halloween is for 13 year old girls to dress like whore witches.

We've never been so intolerant to everything as we are today. We have reached clownish, SNL levels of intolerance.

Unless, of course, it means tolerating a black high school student asking someone for directions. That kind of thing will not be tolerated, and will be met with lethal force, on sight.

We always ASSUME the worst, that's what Seano taught me. So I'm going to go ahead and assume the woman and her son in the OP were deliberately gloating over the deaths of millions of people by wearing a Hitler uniform - which gives people a right to be upset.

Unless, of course, it means tolerating a black high school student asking someone for directions. That kind of thing will not be tolerated, and will be met with lethal force, on sight.
Of course not, what are you a retard?

We always ASSUME the worst, that's what Seano taught me. So I'm going to go ahead and assume the woman and her son in the OP were deliberately gloating over the deaths of millions of people by wearing a Hitler uniform.
I do agree with this. Always be prepared for the worst case scenario. It's served me well in life, glad to pass this on to you.

My uncle fell asleep once and we painted a Hitler stash on him. When he woke up we started saluting him Hitler style. There are pictures of him sporting the stash, holding a rifle, saluting. He finally figured it out when everyone was rolling on the floor in laughter.

Some Hitler costumes are more funny than others.

I dunno it’s for Halloween so it’s not like that’s his real everyday clothing.

Halloween is for 13 year old girls to dress like whore witches.
200.webp

Whore witches...Seriously Seano.

I don´t think it´s about us being to sensitive in the modern world, not me anyway. In this case it´s about poor judgement, because it´s involving a minor.

If I could give you an example where I think the negative reactions and outrage were out of proportion was the case with the dog learning how to salute Hitler style. I think the whole incident was very funny and not a big deal.

Show ran for 6 years. Yep, those Hitler costumes really would have sent them over the edge.....

...that's a TV show about a Nazi POW camp. You aren't really making sense in this thread with a lot of these posts. We have Nazis shows still. There's currently an entire show based around the Nazis winning the war. There have always been Nazis depicted on TV and in movies, that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

that's the quickest contradiction I've ever seen

You can't do anything you want and then complain about "PC" when people call you out for being a disrespectful, undignified, buffoon. There is such a thing as decency. Apparently many Americans have completely forgotten that there is such a thing.

The anti-PC arguments are often just as terrible as the PC arguments.

lol needed a last minute costume so they whipped up a Nazi uniform???

so in a pressure situation the first person they thought of was Adolf?? That says a lot about that family

I have a big box of Nazi uniforms and moustaches as well just in case. Never know when an impromptu costume party is gonna break out
When I needed a last minute costume, I dressed like a pirate. See, that's wasn't so hard.

How dare somebody dress up as a historical figure.

That kid might as well of killed 7 million jews.

I wonder if there would be a big stink if someone dressed up as Stalin who killed a lot more people than Hitler.
Nice of you to make this post early in the thread so all the absolute morons could identify themselves by liking it.

The ghost costume is still the best last minute costume.

2054cec0bf90544fa0aa2486ecb93437.jpg
If you want to legit break your face trying to go trick or treating.

I’m not sure about dressing up as Hitler but it sure is nice to see a teacher’s kid get in trouble.

Back