Teacher with a gun barricades himself inside classroom

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it appears that a teacher who was armed and who barricaded himself inside a classroom in in custody. This happened in Georgia and police say a teacher is in custody after reports of shots fired at Dalton High School.

There is no way this would have happened if more of the teachers were armed or if Donald Trump himself was there to run in and stop this. Luckily no kids were shot.

It turns out that teachers are also humans and are subjected to depression and mental illness like anyone else and are not the terminators that Trump thinks they are.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dal...lice-responding-to-shots-fired-call/708623182

So it appears that a teacher who was armed and who barricaded himself inside a classroom in in custody. This happened in Georgia and police say a teacher is in custody after reports of shots fired at Dalton High School.

There is no way this would have happened if more of the teachers were armed or if Donald Trump himself was there to run in and stop this. Luckily no kids were shot.

It turns out that teachers are also humans and are subjected to depression and mental illness like anyone else and are not the terminators that Trump thinks they are.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dal...lice-responding-to-shots-fired-call/708623182

He sure as fuck didn't need anyone's permission to bring a gun to school.

yep, arming teachers is gonna end really well, high stress job, unruly kids going off, what could possibly go wrong?
in B4 morons shout false flag

And something like this never happens with cops or excops, right.

I prefer trained cops in all the schools with locked doors but this doesn't say armed teachers are prone to this.

If only there were other teachers or maybe a sophomore there with guns they could have prevented him barricading himself in.

Guess we better ban schools.

x9fGx1C.jpg

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-francisco-police-officers-fired-65-shots-at-murder-suspect/
"According to the police report released Tuesday night, seven officers fired 65 shots. The suspect fired two shots. That's a total of 67 shots and nobody was hit"

Cops knew they had a clear field of fire and might have just wanted to keep his head down and not be able to shoot.

They do that you know.

Without more information I don't know for sure but it sounds like it.

Cops knew they had a clear field of fire and might have just wanted to keep his head down and not be able to shoot.

They do that you know.

Without more information I don't know for sure but it sounds like it.
flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Actually surprised this hasn't happened before - we've all known teachers that should have been doing something else.

Clearly this is a plot by the NRA to cause mass hysteria and drive up gun sales.

No it's called knowing something.

Now I'm not saying that's what they were doing but unless we have access to what they were doing we don't know.

It could be they were just piss poor shots or there were twenty cops all shooting at once.

Remember I said we need more information.

Last edited:
Ah for the good ol days when it was just bombs, or at least the threat of bombs, at school.

No it's called knowing something.

Now I'm not saying that's what they were doing but unless we have access to what they were doing we don't know.

It could be they were just piss poor shots or there were twenty cops all shooting at once.

Remember I said we Ned more information.
"now is not the time"........................................... ok then

Back