TBE Floyd calls Golovkin "Triple L"

I'm not big on fighters talking trash about fighters that they will never fight. Floyd will never fight GGG, so he should stop talking about how bad he'd beat him if he did. It comes across a bit cowardly. Right now an MMA fighter with no boxing experience is Floyd's target, so he should stick to talking trash about him.

Floyd's never had any good things to say about Golovkin. I wouldn't expect that to change.

Last edited:
Eh, he can say what he wants, he's a retired boxer that has no reason to be diplomatic. He didnt really say anything new that he hasnt said about Golovkin before. The only wierd thing is he jumped into the GGG fight instead of talking about his own fighter.

On a side note, It'd be interesting to be in the room with Floyd when he watches a fight to hear what he says and is seeing. A look into how his mind processes a boxer's bodylanguage and what he'd do about it.

1. Jealousy. Fans love GGG more than they ever loved Floyd because he doesn't fight scared. Or schedule fights scared. 2. Legacy. GGG has a chance to get to 50-0. 3. Legacy pt 2. Wants Canelo to look as good as possible so that win looks better. 4. Fear. Floyd would never fight GGG even though the difference in size is similar to the difference in size between GGG and Jacobs.

1. Jealousy. Fans love GGG more than they ever loved Floyd because he doesn't fight scared. Or schedule fights scared. 2. Legacy. GGG has a chance to get to 50-0. 3. Legacy pt 2. Wants Canelo to look as good as possible so that win looks better. 4. Fear. Floyd would never fight GGG even though the difference in size is similar to the difference in size between GGG and Jacobs.
I highly agree with #3, I think that's where all Floyd's worries come from, he knows Canelo can't beat GGG right now

1. Jealousy. Fans love GGG more than they ever loved Floyd because he doesn't fight scared. Or schedule fights scared. .
Then why can't Golovkin sell 150 thousand PPvs?

1. Jealousy about selling 110k PPV
2. He doesn't fight scared, he fights smart
3. GGG has been a middleweight his whole career, wants no part of Ward, Floyd was a super featherweight, ended up in welterweight
4. There's no chance GGG can go 50-0, he's already 35, Floyd on the other hand, is close
5. Keep crying

31215mayweather004.jpg

Last edited:
Also, lol at Floyd ducking Golovkin. All of you clowns blew that nonsense when you whined about Jacob's "size advantage."

Jacobs was 190+ pounds in the ring, eh?

Anyway, it's just Floyd talking pointless shit.

ward and mayweathers careers are far less entertaining than any two GGG fights you pick.
both cowards in and out of ring.

ward and mayweathers careers are far less entertaining than any two GGG fights you pick.
both cowards in and out of ring.

I really don't know how someone with such insight could have ever gotten dubs.

I could see Floyd being a little bitter the way his career ended up playing out with the fans in the end, he had to play the heel to get them to watch his fights.

However, I'm pretty sure he isn't jealous. It's unfortunate for GGG, but he is 35 and just had his first "real fight" in his career and is making peanuts relative to what Floyd was making at that age.
GGG would be lucky to have 3 more decent checks in his future

Floyd got exactly what he wanted with the fans. He wanted people to hate him for his arrogance and mouth while he kept winning and cashing giant checks.

And do we know Danny's actual fight night weight?

Weren't people upset that only golovkin had to weigh in at 170 the day of the fight? If GGG is having to still having to watch his weight to not go over 170 then there's no way the size difference between GGG - Jacobs, is the the same as Floyd with GGG

I could see Floyd being a little bitter the way his career ended up playing out with the fans in the end, he had to play the heel to get them to watch his fights.

However, I'm pretty sure he isn't jealous. It's unfortunate for GGG, but he is 35 and just had his first "real fight" in his career and is making peanuts relative to what Floyd was making at that age.

Floyd got exactly what he wanted with the fans. He wanted people to hate him for his arrogance and mouth while he kept winning and cashing giant checks.

And do we know Danny's actual fight night weight?

Weren't people upset that only golovkin had to weigh in at 170 the day of the fight? If GGG is having to still having to watch his weight to not go over 170 then there's no way the size difference between GGG - Jacobs, is the the same as Floyd with GGG
Sad thing Floyd has fooled himself into thinking that his record buys him into being the greatest of all time.

I agree with all of this. Floyd probably has some bitterness about certain things, but jealousy? I seriously doubt that. He does not strike me as a jealous guy at all.

I think he is just ultra competitive and when people say that he would lose to a certain guy, his competitiveness won't let it go. He went out of his way to talk about GGG here, which means he was obviously bothered by people saying he couldn't beat GGG.

Last edited:
Also, lol at Floyd ducking Golovkin. All of you clowns blew that nonsense when you whined about Jacob's "size advantage."
It would be the same thing really though. As much as I complain about the JMM fight I would give him props for fighting GGG. And GGG got the same complaints when he fought Brook.

Back