Taylor Swift

Swiftie

Taylor Swift Nation
@Brown
Reaction score
OK, I know she has a long way to before she can be considered one of the female singing GOATS. IMO, she is one of the best singers today and her songs are very catchy. I listen to her music a lot and have no problem admitting it.

I'm sure many will bash her, but oh well it's your opinion and I don't like many of your favorites.

grammy-awards-2016-taylor-swift.jpg taylor-swift-haters-gonna-hate.jpg htr.gif

Not fussed about her music but would be enthusiastic about giving her a serious tonguing.

{<tongue}

Do not want. @joequeef

uPD6M9fj1elG.gif

Quit trying to sound too cool. You know you've tapped your foot that shake off song too.
I don't listen to radio, and don't watch teevee.
I can honestly say, I could listen to her and ten of her peers and not be able to say who was who, because I just don't give a shit about that kind of music.

I don't listen to radio, and don't watch teevee.
I can honestly say, I could listen to her and ten of her peers and not be able to say who was who, because I just don't give a shit about that kind of music.
I was just busting your balls. I don't know who these characters are either. Taylor would get the tongue lashing of a lifetime though.

I was just busting your balls. I don't know who these characters are either. Taylor would get the tongue lashing of a lifetime though.
She's one of those women who are pretty but you know it'd be rough going being on her bad side, speaking of busting balls

She makes great pop records but I've not heard anything that would make me think she's a top tier vocalist of today let alone future GOAT potential.

She has mediocre written all over her career. Average songs, rather weak singing. She looks decent, yes, but that's about it.

She's one of the fakest singers out there and her level of victimhood rivals only Halle Berry.

And she can't sing that well.

OK, I know she has a long way to before she can be considered one of the female singing GOATS. IMO, she is one of the best singers today and her songs are very catchy. I listen to her music a lot and have no problem admitting it.

I'm sure many will bash her, but oh well it's your opinion and I don't like many of your favorites.

View attachment 252853 View attachment 252855 View attachment 252857

OMG!!! I'm the fucking same pal :D

What are your favourite songs from her albums?

From 1989 some of mine are - You Are in Love and Clean
From RED - I Almost Do, State of Grace, All Too Well

Other notable favourite songs are Enchanted and Fearless

Me, @Deffid, @UltimateVictory and @ISIS in blackface made a Taylor Swift appreciation thread a while back

fa34838cc5bd76352eeae9fc5b765d9c--photoshoot-ideas-fairy-photoshoot.jpg

omggg

<5>

The deluxe edition of RED has the first one as an acoustic too. It's amazinggggg

Back