Tax plan not looking so hot.

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Big league Trump supporter here who will be officially jumping off the bandwagon if this tax deal blows as much as I suspect it will.

They used to use language like huge tax cuts for corporations and the middle class. Well tax reform has been all over the news lately and now they are saying huge tax cuts for corporations and simplifying the tax code for the middle class. As in going to 3 brackets with the top bracket realizing the biggest cut. Worst of all I've heard talks of doing away with the mortgage interest deduction. That's the most significant break for the middle class... the silent majority middle class that put Trump in office.

It's bizarre that Republicans looked as though they lost working class Americans forever. The Trump phenomenon came along and changed all that but these fucking corporate shills cannot help themselves but revert to their nature. These lowlifes must truly like being the minority obstructionist party because they cant lead for shit.

Did you REALLY think anything else was going to happen? For over 35 years this has been the Republican plan - tax cuts for the rich subsidized by the poor. You will be paying a bigger percentage of your income to the government than Walmart will on its profits.

It's bizarre that Republicans looked as though they lost working class Americans forever. The Trump phenomenon came along and changed all that but these fucking corporate shills cannot help themselves but revert to their nature. These lowlifes must truly like being the minority obstructionist party because they cant lead for shit.
Nah, they just put a fresh coat of paint on the same old turd and watched as people ate it up.

Did you REALLY think anything else was going to happen? For over 35 years this has been the Republican plan - tax cuts for the rich subsidized by the poor. You will be paying a bigger percentage of your income to the government than Walmart will on its profits.
To be fair he probably already does.

tax cuts for the rich subsidized by the poor.

tax cuts

subsidized

MFW tax cuts are subsidised

tenor.gif

Eliminating a tax bracket is a simplification that's supposed to be of some benefit? Hardly. :rolleyes:

Listen. ..I actually hate establishment Republicans more than liberals. At least liberals mean the insane shit they say.
Trumps appeal to me was the way he systematically destroyed every primary rhino.

Big league Trump supporter here who will be officially jumping off the bandwagon if this tax deal blows as much as I suspect it will.

They used to use language like huge tax cuts for corporations and the middle class. Well tax reform has been all over the news lately and now they are saying huge tax cuts for corporations and simplifying the tax code for the middle class. As in going to 3 brackets with the top bracket realizing the biggest cut. Worst of all I've heard talks of doing away with the mortgage interest deduction. That's the most significant break for the middle class... the silent majority middle class that put Trump in office.

Very comprehensive review of Trumps tax plan.

I'm on my crummy galaxy 4...I'm not writing a dissertation.

I understand that politicians don't really care about their constituents...but don't they at least care about winning elections? Trump put the right in the perfect strategic position to build their base at a time when it looked like looming demographic changes would make them irrelevant.

So born rich guy gives tax breaks to born rich guy friends and born rich people families.....

And you are amazed

To be fair, all it took was looking at Trump's tax platform pre-election to know the 99% were going to get hosed. And that was the rosey, simple version. Once you start talking about taking away deductions (and services!) you'll see the gap widen and widen. I'd never say the Democrats are perfect, but the GOP is looking for go 2/2 on major ballwashes for the rich this century.

To be fair, all it took was looking at Trump's tax platform pre-election to know the 99% were going to get hosed. And that was the rosey, simple version. Once you start talking about taking away deductions (and services!) you'll see the gap widen and widen. I'd never say the Democrats are perfect, but the GOP is looking for go 2/2 on major ballwashes for the rich this century.

The same sorts of tax cuts worked for Reagan, regardless of what Libs will try to tell you. One of the most dramtatic economic turnarounds in history.

Trump voters made dinner, and now they have to eat it.

MFW tax cuts are subsidised

tenor.gif
Stop being obtuse you know exactly what it means. The middle class paying more so the top pays less. Subsidize = financially support. Middle class paying more so rich can pay less = Middle class subsidizing the policy. Tax cuts to the rich would be not be able to be supported if it weren't for tax increases to the middle class.

I know you don't mind paying more since you vote Republican. The billionaires cucking you and you ask for more.

Looking good Trump!

Can't wait to see my taxes from now on. Lots of winning.

This is way better than Obamaphones.

Back