Tax cuts are already benefiting American workers

The right bitched about the deficit under Obama but are now cheering Trump adding to it. If you want to laugh look in the mirror Rube.
The Right is the hypocrites. Regan, Bush, Bush Jr and now Trump are adding to the deficit, but somehow the right has managed to con the Rubes into thinking they are the fiscal conservative party. If you tell the same lie over and over again, it does not make it the truth.

It adds to the deficit if you ignore all the obama care spending that it cuts. That's how it adds to the deficit. You folks are so dishonest and ignorant it's hilarious

It adds to the deficit if you ignore all the obama care spending that it cuts. That's how it adds to the deficit. You folks are so dishonest and ignorant it's hilarious

What's hilarious is the reality of the situation is that the Dems didn't say shit about the national debt when Obama doubled it, but now they are pretending to be deficit hawks.

Yes, spending cuts should be done. That doesn't mean we can't also cut taxes and stimulate economic growth.

No, I'm pointing out how when Obama was the one doing it, you had zero problem with it. You're being a hypocrite and that makes the rest of us laugh at you.

im a social liberal for sure, but im a fiscal moderate (by my own estimation of course). so im not happy with anyone using the nation's credit card most of the time.

LOL, What? What the hell did you just say?!! Liberals were keeping taxes high so they could pay for more of thier social progams.

exactly. thats better than spending more and taxing less. makes even less sense. i mean, how much is that wall truly worth to us?

Tell you what Libs, after a few years and you have seen how companies have responded in a more long term way, you can assess how they are dealing with the new tax cuts. For right now though, a bunch of folks who need it just got some extra cash, and that's not a bad thing, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

well if companies having more money means they'll share more of it with employees, it should have been happening already. we havent seen wages increase along with the stock market, though.

i do like tax cuts, and i do think that allowing citizens more cash in their pocket spurs the economy. however, building giant walls, adding to an already gigantic military budget, WHILE you cut taxes, is irresponsible. "but obama" is not a good defense here, either.

im a social liberal for sure, but im a fiscal moderate (by my own estimation of course). so im not happy with anyone using the nation's credit card most of the time.

exactly. thats better than spending more and taxing less. makes even less sense. i mean, how much is that wall truly worth to us?

We aren't spending more. Those projections purposefully leave out all the money that we won't be spending on Obamacare programs. It's intentionally dishonest.

Well fuck it then. People arent getting as much as they would like so trump is literally Hitler.

Do you trump haters realize how pathetic you are???? clearly not I guess.

You are a full on political pawn dude, and an emotional one.

What I said has has little to so with Trump if anything, and you lashed out like it was a personal insult to your mother.

It's simply the truth. Execs have been multiplying their bonuses by factors unheard of in history. They are mountains ahead of the inflation curves.

P.S., I didn't vote for Hillary and I didn't vote for Johnson.

Snowflakes are great. Labeling people aint.

I like the tax cut and wanted more as his original plan called for but I still expect a correction in the markets.
He will be blamed for the correction but it's been a long time coming.

What's hilarious is the reality of the situation is that the Dems didn't say shit about the national debt when Obama doubled it, but now they are pretending to be deficit hawks.

Yes, spending cuts should be done. That doesn't mean we can't also cut taxes and stimulate economic growth.
The economy is doing well. Now is not the time to cut taxes but time to reduce the deficit. Neither side cares about reducing the deficit, but the GOP bitched about it during Obamas presidency but take selfies in front of the White House when Trump adds to it.

The economy is doing well. Now is not the time to cut taxes but time to reduce the deficit. Neither side cares about reducing the deficit, but the GOP bitched about it during Obamas presidency but take selfies in front of the White House when Trump adds to it.

Cutting taxes and reducing the deficit are not necessarily mutually exclusive if A) the economy grows, and B) spending cuts are made.

I would like to see much more of the latter, but people and companies getting to keep more of their money will help the former.

Cutting taxes and reducing the deficit are not necessarily mutually exclusive if A) the economy grows, and B) spending cuts are made.

I would like to see much more the the latter, but people and companies getting to keep more of their money will help the former.
Trickle down has been field tested it don’t work.

It's called supply side economics, and it does work.

giphy.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/25/news/companies/fedex-greenwood-indiana-plant-automation/index.html

FedEx has canceled plans to build a new distribution center in Greenwood, Indiana, that would have employed hundreds of people — because of machines.

The $259 million facility in the Indianapolis suburb would have employed 455 individuals with full- or part-time jobs that paid as much as $24 an hour, according to local news reports.

But FedEx decided that"automation and technological enhancements" at its other hubs have made them more efficient, spokeswoman Meredith Miller told CNNMoney.

MAGA Bitches!!! Give them big tax breaks and they will hire. Or they will cancel plans to open new plants and spend the money on automation to increase efficiency in existing facilities.

LOL Rubes. 1 trillion + 1 trillion is a 2 trillion deficit. A bet a shit stain amount of the money given to corporation will ever see its way back into the economy.

Back