Tax cuts are already benefiting American workers

Why should you? You press fucking buttons and count money. Doesn't seem very difficult or skillfull.

I don't know about you . . . but I would want someone handling my money or with various levels of access to my money to not become disgruntled or like some snot-nosed, entitled kid who complains about not getting some 10% tip.

Indeed. I think t's instinctive, they believe Trump is a bad person so they must fight basically everything he does or says, even handing them $1000.

It might be interesting to start a thread to challenge people to actually say a bad thing Trump has done if they support him (like for example inflaming relations with North Korea), and a good thing if they don't. I bet a lot of people couldn't help themselves and could only give a backhanded or sarcastic faux-compliment.

That's because he isn't handing them shit. The companies are doing it for alterior motives and are taking way more from those same people at the same time with their other hand.

Hey I know I took healthcare services, education opportunities, and decent wages away from you, but take this one time payment that's not even going to cover one month's rent. Why aren't you happy you ungrateful shit?

Neato.

All you need to do is give rich people trillions in tax cuts and they'll throw out some scraps for the rubes. Of course it won't come close making up for all the shit Republicans are cutting / breaking through sheer incompetence but who cares.

God, you people are such fake ass partisan, whiney little bitches. For the last two years the survival of the human race LITERALLY depended on raising the minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour, but now that it's a Republican giving it to you, it's nothing more than "scraps for the rubes". Honestly, are people like you aware of how full of shit you are, or are you doing it on purpose?

That's because he isn't handing them shit. The companies are doing it for alterior motives and are taking way more from those same people at the same time with their other hand.

Hey I know I took healthcare services, education opportunities, and decent wages away from you, but take this one time payment that's not even going to cover one month's rent. Why aren't you happy you ungrateful shit?

What healthcare service were taken away from me? They just raised the minimum wage at thier companies to 15 bucks an hour, so that argument doesn't work either. Literally what are you talking about?

Ulterior.
Which is what!? You never specified what the alterior motives are. Neither do any of the other psychotic corporate conspiracy theorists.
Ulterior.

Do you know what it's like to live in a country that REALLY takes healthcare, education, and wages away from you?

VboPdnB1hFgQKFsLDAQxNKKb9-6d0XnW1GdQAi2qc1mmSrhDzAK5Jvt4lEzgGYqiSjC94oVvDFRZSIsIr2WR3Q8ntwL2b-fF35etVDwIhTd4FDXlLAlhrkZniym0xwLWj7jzzuC7qNgA3bP6

all of this has been put on the country's credit card. we'll pay the bill soon enough. its basically bribery.

The last 8 years were put on the country's credit card. Silence from the left side of the isle. All that did was make what's going on ok. Bitching about it now is meaningless.

Which is what!? You never specified what the alterior motives are. Neither do any of the other psychotic corporate conspiracy theorists.

The ATT bonus was from Union negotiations. That's not a conspiracy. They're also cutting thousands of jobs.

It's not my fault you don't pay attention past Fox news headlines.

The last 8 years were put on the country's credit card. Silence from the left side of the isle. All that did was make what's going on ok. Bitching about it now is meaningless.

are you really trying to blame this on obama and the left? i guess so.

"well you did it first" is a child's defense. at least the libs will attempt to keep taxes high to pay for some of it.

They get a measly 1k bonus while the execs plan to triple their last bonus. lol

They get a measly 1k bonus while the execs plan to triple their last bonus. lol

Well fuck it then. People arent getting as much as they would like so trump is literally Hitler.

Do you trump haters realize how pathetic you are???? clearly not I guess.

are you really trying to blame this on obama and the left? i guess so.

"well you did it first" is a child's defense. at least the libs will attempt to keep taxes high to pay for some of it.

No, I'm pointing out how when Obama was the one doing it, you had zero problem with it. You're being a hypocrite and that makes the rest of us laugh at you.

at least the libs will attempt to keep taxes high to pay for some of it

LOL, What? What the hell did you just say?!! Liberals were keeping taxes high so they could pay for more of thier social progams.

Fucking Trumptards are deplorabley kneeling for this fat fuck and his millionaires friends getting richer, and you THANK him for doing it.
What's that I hear?

BaaaaaaaaAAAAAH BaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAH! ! It's the sound of sheep getting fucked.

Unfortunately we’re back to this nonsense. No one argued there were zero companies that would respond positively to tax cuts. The argument is they don’t have big effects like the ones supporters claim they do, the benefits are temporary and actually hurt in the long run. If you claim that they’re increase GDP by 2% you don’t prove that by showing some companies are investing lol.

For every example like in the OP there are 10 companies that are distributing the extra cash to shareholders or are just holding it. It’s just a gift.

Tell you what Libs, after a few years and you have seen how companies have responded in a more long term way, you can assess how they are dealing with the new tax cuts. For right now though, a bunch of folks who need it just got some extra cash, and that's not a bad thing, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

No, I'm pointing out how when Obama was the one doing it, you had zero problem with it. You're being a hypocrite and that makes the rest of us laugh at you.

The right bitched about the deficit under Obama but are now cheering Trump adding to it. If you want to laugh look in the mirror Rube.
The Right is the hypocrites. Regan, Bush, Bush Jr and now Trump are adding to the deficit, but somehow the right has managed to con the Rubes into thinking they are the fiscal conservative party. If you tell the same lie over and over again, it does not make it the truth.

Back