Tate: USADA makes it easy - NO EXCUSES

Miesha has no mercy and anyone in their right mind shouldn't either for the number 1 fuck up.

Throwing some shade on Chael there too, lol. "Basically clean"

Demetrious said something similiar regarding calling up USADA whenever he takes anything, including Tylenol. He's annoying about it apparently lol. Like Flanders calling Dr. Lovejoy.
He said he likes to bother them as much as they bother him. He's GOAT level trolling. Even called and asked if anyone was on the way before he took a piss. Greatest manlet ever.

Miesha is completely right.

Jones and the Brazilian crybabies just need to get their act together.

Demetrious said something similiar regarding calling up USADA whenever he takes anything, including Tylenol. He's annoying about it apparently lol. Like Flanders calling Dr. Lovejoy.

People can say what they like about DJ (and I do) but the li'l fella doesn't lack for professionalism.

He said he likes to bother them as much as they bother him. He's GOAT level trolling. Even called and asked if anyone was on the way before he took a piss. Greatest manlet ever.
He's streamed his USADA tests live on twitch too lol. Streamed his stream.

Gorgeous, level headed, athletic, smart......

Tates the whole package.

Not many of those around.

Whoever locks that down is one lucky guy.

Am I suppose to believe her TNA is all natural?

Last edited:
Am I suppose to believe her TNA is all natural?

Miesha used to talk on Sherdog when she was an unknown climbing the ranks.

She had the goods back then even before she was making the bucks.

Miesha%20Tate1.gif

USADA facts !!

1. Trump called for major cut backs earlier this year for the Office of National Drug Control Policy. One of USADA's major player in funding.
2. USADA isn't competent enough to carry out their own testing overseas.

Competent??! It has nothing to do with with competence... It's about money, or lack thereof. And when Dotard cuts funding even more, there is no way they can afford overseas testing..

Competent??! It has nothing to do with with competence... It's about money, or lack thereof. And when Dotard cuts funding even more, there is no way they can afford overseas testing..

it does have to do with competence .. they didn't have the ability to successfully complete their task. They eventually got it figured out. On what timeline we don't know yet .. but we do know USADA themselves couldn't finish their own job.

it sure is about money .. crooked people in the game !!

all they needed was to buy a little time

I bet Cyborg wouldn't take a carbon isotope ratio test ..

Back