Tate: USADA makes it easy - NO EXCUSES

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/9/...-ignorance-as-an-excuse-ufc-mma-ped-steriods?

According to the retired former UFC and Strikeforce champion, all the information is given to the fighters, and it is very easy to have substances that you take verified by USADA.

“You know the rules directly ahead of time,” Tate explained. “USADA hands out pamphlets, tons of information. They make it very very easy. If you have a question, if there’s anything that a doctor prescribes you, you have phone numbers, you have a website. You can run it through a number of people to verify if this is a safe product or not.

“I utilized this many times myself, just to be precautions,” she said. “I have a slight thyroid disorder. My thyroid runs a little bit slow. I took a natural pig hormone, but I wanted to make sure that it was safe, it was okay. It was cleared, and it was alright, but I went through the process to make sure that what I was putting into my body — I sent all my supplements to USADA to have them cleared, and they’re happy to do that. And that gives me the reassurance because I don’t want to accidentally take something.”

“But if you’re ‘accidentally’ speeding, and a police officer pulls you over, and said, ‘sorry sir, I was going 20 over, I didn’t realize,’ you’re still going 20 over, period. You can’t use ignorance as an excuse, and it needs to be 100% clean, not basically clean.”

USADA facts !!

1. Trump called for major cut backs earlier this year for the Office of National Drug Control Policy. One of USADA's major player in funding.
2. USADA isn't competent enough to carry out their own testing overseas.

I argued something similar to this, and some sherdoggers got very upset by it. Jones fans I presume.

I argued something similar to this, and some sherdoggers got very upset by it. Jones fans I presume.

You can say that the "sun is hot" & you will find some on here to disagree just to get a reaction.

USADA is invasive for sure
But according to most reasonable fighters, they are very willing to discuss things so fighters are not confused.

Hulk Hogan after hooking up with Miesha Tate:

red%20hulk.jpg
Damn Bro....

You can say that the "sun is hot" & you will find some on here to disagree just to get a reaction.

But according to most reasonable fighters, they are very willing to discuss things so fighters are not confused.

Do you have any proof of this statement?
<{1-69}>

Technically the sun is so cold that it emits heat. Sky is also red not blue, its the the way we perceive the atmosphere and reflections from my asshole.

USADA facts !!

1. Trump called for major cut backs earlier this year for the Office of National Drug Control Policy. One of USADA's major player in funding.
2. USADA isn't competent enough to carry out their own testing overseas.

Is that you Cyborg?

Tate burying the entire roster with that one

For real, I've said it a few times... you must be really fucking stupid to be a professional who takes unknown supplements

And another note: Most of the 'managers' in MMA are stupid as fuck... basically conmen.

Demetrious said something similiar regarding calling up USADA whenever he takes anything, including Tylenol. He's annoying about it apparently lol. Like Flanders calling Dr. Lovejoy.

imo tate fought roided
she sure looked like crap after usada

Meisha is just jealous he plowed Ronda and not her

<{clintugh}>

Jones is a pathological cheater, and liar.

That is his legacy now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back