Tate: Edmond just wants a payday & not what is good for RR

Had no idea.

Glad I've no interest in that. Let them have her.

They are doing a 4h (MMA) vs 4h (WWE) angle.
Supposedly in November
Then if RR can handle it (depends on her delicate feelings) she might do 2018 Mania
Shayna is signed on her own & Duke is learning to wrestle
Marina just had a baby & the Dad is signed to WWE, so its all there & ready

So far the one thing RR did was HORRIBLE
completely wooden

The Network stars thing is funny

RR refused to do press for it, because they supposedly cut her "role" bc they didn't think a lot of footage was good.
The show tanked in ratings.

I didn't watch it at all or had heard much about it other than it being summer filler. I'm sure the paycheck didn't bounce though.

I think I see how this plays out now.

Ronda and Cyborg finally sign the dotted line.

Halfway through the fight, a masked man can be seen approaching the octagon. When Ronda turns around, the masked man throws some white powder in her eyes, blinding her temporarily. The man rips off his mask. It's none other than Tito Ortiz! Cyborg attacks and has Ronda in trouble, she's going for the finish! Wait! It's Meisha with a chair! Good god almighty! Hell has broken loose!

Ronda and Meisha vs Cyborg and Tito next WrestleMania! But who's the guest referee?! It's Edmund!! By God it's Edmund Tarverdyan!

I think I see how this plays out now.

Ronda and Cyborg finally sign the dotted line.

Halfway through the fight, a masked man can be seen approaching the octagon. When Ronda turns around, the masked man throws some white powder in her eyes, blinding her temporarily. The man rips off his mask. It's none other than Tito Ortiz! Cyborg attacks and has Ronda in trouble, she's going for the finish! Wait! It's Meisha with a chair! Good god almighty! Hell has broken loose!

Ronda and Meisha vs Cyborg and Tito next WrestleMania! But who's the guest referee?! It's Edmund!! By God it's Edmund Tarverdyan!

You spelled "gawd" wrong ;)

Cyborg probably wpuldntmeven make weight. They'd have to coma catch weight @ 148. Ronda would come in with jelly rolls and be munching on a donut before she goes in the octagon. Cyborg pisses hot a week or two later.

War Ronda!

Kinda how like she didn't make 145 vs Evinger in her last fight.

<{hfved}>

They are doing a 4h (MMA) vs 4h (WWE) angle.
Supposedly in November
Then if RR can handle it (depends on her delicate feelings) she might do 2018 Mania
Shayna is signed on her own & Duke is learning to wrestle
Marina just had a baby & the Dad is signed to WWE, so its all there & ready

So far the one thing RR did was HORRIBLE
completely wooden
Wouldn't be surprised, if she is too wooden and the WWE sees little long term potential in her, that they use her as kind of a punching bag to promote their stars beating up a MMA (former) star. Make Ronda fake tap out to submissions and take a beating then let her go.

“I’m gonna give Cyborg a round of applause, because she wouldn’t look more like a bully than if she took that fight with Ronda,” Tate said Wednesday on her SiriusXM radio show MMA Tonight. “That would be ridiculous. It’s just nonsense to even think about that. I cannot believe that Edmond would suggest something so asinine.

“It’s just kind of silly,” Tate said. “I think Edmond just wants another payday so he can try to pay off his bankruptcy issues, because Jiminy Christmas. Poor Ronda. I’m not her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t even want to see that fight. I’m not her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t want to see her get slaughtered by Cyborg at this point in her career, either. It’s not appealing. That’s not what this sport is about. It’s about great competitive matchups and I just don’t feel like it’s even fair to ask for something like that. If you were looking out for your athlete, why would you do that?”

Tarverdyan said Monday that his situation with the IRS as cleared up. And he was genuinely very confident that a motivated and healthy Rousey would knock off Cyborg. Those two women have also had a strong rivalry over the years, though they never fought.

“If injuries weren't there and everything was where it was, we would take that fight and I’m telling you she’s too slow for us,” Tarverdyan said. “And Ronda will beat her. Ronda needs a challenge that she really needs to be like this person is no good and I need to prove something to the whole world. That’s how Ronda works good.”

“Cyborg is still fighting and I am not and I don’t believe Ronda will,” Tate said. “She’s been very absent. She doesn’t even want people asking about her MMA career, so you’ve gotta wonder. She just got married and everything. I don’t see her coming back. I think she’s got a good deal with the WWE. She’s probably gonna want to start a family. I know she’s alluded to that earlier on.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...uggestion-that-ronda-rousey-fight-cris-cyborg

Nobodys buying his BS anymore.
Ronda only advanced in areas that had nothing to do with him like BJJ and cardio. Everything he taught her she failed in fights, its amazing she was that successful relying on her Judo all the time.
fckn charlatan.

Someone capable of beating Cain Velasquez and Floyd Mayweather and who drops world boxing champions with body shots would have no problem against Cyborg.

Does anyone think Edmond dating Ronda or Carraway dating Tate made more sense at the time?

Nobodys buying his BS anymore.
Ronda only advanced in areas that had nothing to do with him like BJJ and cardio. Everything he taught her she failed in fights, its amazing she was that successful relying on her Judo all the time.
fckn charlatan.

She KO'd Bethe Correia though

to me it seems shes defending her for lack of a better word rather than being mean in any shape or form..

She makes a Rousey comment every 2-3 months...even said Rousey stinks in the octagon, because she doesn't use deodorant.

Ronda probably didn't have any nagging injuries going into the Nunes fight, especially considering she was out what, 18 months? She got blasted the fuck out. Roidborg would strain Ronda through the chain link and make patties out of her.

And he was genuinely very confident that a motivated and healthy Rousey would knock off Cyborg

OL7wTLU.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

She makes a Rousey comment every 2-3 months

You need to learn how interviews work.
The interviewer ask a question & the interviewee answers it.
She was asked about Cyborg/Edmond & she answered it.
Should she have said "I can't answer that because I already answered a RR question 2 months ago?"

Think about it ;)

Back