Tate: Edmond just wants a payday & not what is good for RR

Edmondo is a joke
Ronda is a joke
Miesha is a joke

Cyborg probably wpuldntmeven make weight. They'd have to coma catch weight @ 148. Ronda would come in with jelly rolls and be munching on a donut before she goes in the octagon. Cyborg pisses hot a week or two later.

War Ronda!

That's a helluva word my man ;)

Cyborg would maul Ronda, so Miesha is right.

Of course that's what it is. I knew that the second I read Edmond's ridiculous statement.

I just thought of something.
How great would it be if RR took a Cyborg fight but dumped Edmond as coach?
If only Roddy was still around she could have announced in on Piper's Pit. Then Cupcake comes out like Shockmaster and the alliance is made.

She'srightyouknow.gif

That is probably the ONLY and LAST big fight Ronda could get where the UFC would still pay her big money and points. With another loss Ronda is dead as a big money fighter so Edmond wants that one last sunset payday.

Heck if Ronda was not good with her money she might be ok with it too.

I think it's more likely Ronda does WWE than MMA again.

I think it's more likely Ronda does WWE than MMA again.
Honestly I don't think Ronda has any 'entertainment' pull value anymore. Her movie career is dead and I doubt the WWE wants her mean mugging like she is the baddest woman on the planet anymore. It would not play well. And while she may be a heel in real life she does not have the charisma to play one in the WWE.

I almost never wish ill on another person but if there is such a thing as Karma Ronda brought this all on herself mocking other girls when they were down or struggling and saying they could not handle the pressure and calling them Do Nothing Bitches if they tried to use other elements (such as sex appeal) to market themselves.

Ronda truly is one of the most despicable people, personality wise, I've seen pass through MMA with Jon Jones a close second.

Honestly I don't think Ronda has any 'entertainment' pull value anymore. Her movie career is dead and I doubt the WWE wants her mean mugging like she is the baddest woman on the planet anymore. It would not play well. And while she may be a heel in real life she does not have the charisma to play one in the WWE.

Her WWE thing already began.
She was all over WWE TV/Network last week & shayna is already signed, Marina has done NXT with her hubby/bf & Duke been on WWE TV recently.

horsewomen-696x392.jpg

ead7b5747-social.jpg

21690084_119587905428907_2503241119182094336_n.jpg

What a classy chick. Even I'm kind of a dick to people that have repeatedly offended me. She sets a good example.

I almost never wish ill on another person but if there is such a thing as Karma Ronda brought this all on herself mocking other girls when they were down or struggling and saying they could not handle the pressure and calling them Do Nothing Bitches if they tried to use other elements (such as sex appeal) to market themselves.

Ronda truly is one of the most despicable people, personality wise, I've seen pass through MMA with Jon Jones a close second.

Ronda did do the Network Stars show, no clue how much money she made off that. I'd definitely think her movie career is dead, but maybe someone has a straight to streaming role left for her.

WWE thing is happening though. She really doesn't need charisma for it, all she has to do is bring eyeballs.

Thread was saved by the Tate pictures. Thank you.

Ronda did do the Network Stars show, no clue how much money she made off that. I'd definitely think her movie career is dead, but maybe someone has a straight to streaming role left for her.

WWE thing is happening though. She really doesn't need charisma for it, all she has to do is bring eyeballs.

The Network stars thing is funny

RR refused to do press for it, because they supposedly cut her "role" bc they didn't think a lot of footage was good.
The show tanked in ratings.

Her WWE thing already began.
She was all over WWE TV/Network last week & shayna is already signed, Marina has done NXT with her hubby/bf & Duke been on WWE TV recently.

horsewomen-696x392.jpg

ead7b5747-social.jpg

21690084_119587905428907_2503241119182094336_n.jpg
Had no idea.

Glad I've no interest in that. Let them have her.

Back