Tate: Edmond just wants a payday & not what is good for RR

Edmond's just frustrated that Ronda hasn't rewarded him with sex after all he's done for her.

Now that she's married, he doesn't care.

Last edited:
Lifetime ban for any who posts an AUDIO clip of Miesha Tate.

it sucks that Miesha never got a win over Ronda, I always liked Tate.

Could you imagine? lol

What's crazy, is that i honestly could lol. Maybe not in being a fight-manager, but possibly in other managerial roles. Who knows. Reality can be stranger than fiction.

miesha-weigh-in-660x400.jpg

b333400d673c68ba7cabd06594e8068e--meisha-tate-ronda-rousey.jpg

miesha-3.jpg

it is probably true that he want a pay day because we all know that Rousey vs Cyborg would be the biggest female mma fight ever.

it is probably true that he want a pay day because we all know that Rousey vs Cyborg would be the biggest female mma fight ever.

You think it would do more than 1.1m buys?

After RR's last two losses, I'm not sure.
Certainly might, but she is still a draw but the luster is not there in 2018

I think anyone with a clue knows this - edmond knows his gig is up and wants one last big payday.

so to Tate I say

<Cage33>

I'd think RR has to build herself up a little.

If they somehow throw in a belt in the mix. But most of all convince both of them to participate in Face offs, Press Conferences, media appearances like the doubble screen at join FOX Sports Live.

The face to face interaction between them would illustrate the beef and mutual dislike, tremendously important to sell well in the PPV department. I would tune in every time, I assure you that, damn near Conor vs Nate level on that stuff there!

The two last losses has actually diminished much of the orginal Rhonda hype created by the UFC, who knows where she would be if she still was unbeaten, but this type of fight still has a strong effect of synergy that it would breeze by 1,1 pretty easy if they would get them to participate in the hype/promotion that would generate it self as long as you place these woman in the same room with cameras and microphnes.

Rhonda would do 1,1 against someone who was unknown even to the hard core fans.

Cyborg probably wpuldntmeven make weight. They'd have to coma catch weight @ 148. Ronda would come in with jelly rolls and be munching on a donut before she goes in the octagon. Cyborg pisses hot a week or two later.

War Ronda!

If they somehow throw in a belt in the mix. But most of all convince both of them to participate in Face offs, Press Conferences, media appearances like the doubble screen at join FOX Sports Live.

The face to face interaction between them would illustrate the beef and mutual dislike, tremendously important to sell well in the PPV department. I would tune in every time, I assure you that, damn near Conor vs Nate level on that stuff there!

The two last losses has actually diminished much of the orginal Rhonda hype created by the UFC, who knows where she would be if she still was unbeaten, but this type of fight still has a strong effect of synergy that it would breeze by 1,1 pretty easy if they would get them to participate in the hype/promotion that would generate it self as long as you place these woman in the same room with cameras and microphnes.

You could be right, but RR is not media friendly with MMA & Cyborg is horrible at it
They are nowhere in the league of Conor/Nate in that capacity.

Yep. That's clearly Original Edmund's motivation.

I just thought of something.
How great would it be if RR took a Cyborg fight but dumped Edmond as coach?

she dumps Edmund as coach . 1.5 mill buys against a Cangaroo lol

Back