Tate believes Conor beats GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the guy with no tdd and horrendous grappling beats the best MMA wrestler/top control guy of all time? A guy who is alos bigger than him and has excellent technical striking to not get hit easily. Yeah Miesha, get another boob job, cuz thinking ain't your thing.

hold up

the title of this video is mcfraud can ko a lot guys bigger than him.

name one. he only fights men smaller than him.
as it says, a lot. Conor could definitely get plenty of KOs at welterweight

Someone needs to make a compilation of all the idiots that said Conor would beat Floyd....

Most of them were posters on this forum?

Very few credible people said it publically, unless you include DFW.

Most of them were posters on this forum?

Very few credible people said it publically, unless you include DFW.

A lot of MMA fighters said it publicly...Eddie Alvarez for example. A lot of the female fighters...

Tate want in on that red panty night or she been dippin into Rogans stash?

50-45

Still would smash though

Meh.

I'd maybe smash if it was extra convenient, but i'm not driving across town and missing quality bong/xbox time to listen to this butterface ramble on about Trump and Conor just to get my dick wet.

Exactly I think Conor would demand it in 155, but who knows maybe GSP is willing to come down there?
yea he's talked about 155, even before he retired, but...that sounds like a rough cut. thick dude with low body fat. even tougher now that he's older and added mass for Bisping. I think Conor would prefer to have it at 155, but because of the money would do it at 170...which is a terrible gamble.

He probably can. He can't beat prime GSP tho. No one 170 or less can.

GSP said he can make 155. I think this fight will eventually happen. I think it's why GSP is coming back in the first place. He needs to beat Bisping first.

Love Miesha, but she went fully retarded in this one.
GSP 50-45.

Tate want in on that red panty night or she been dippin into Rogans stash?

50-45

Still would smash though

I respect Tate and am totally hot for her. Her call on RRousey's coach is right on. On this ...She is being dumber than dirt.

Miesha-Tate-looking-sexy-585x439.jpg

The only reason i got into this thread was for this and you didn't deliver TS, what is wrong with you man??

It's good that some fighters give Conor some false hope of winning this fight so he will maybe have the confidence to agree to it, so it might actually be scheduled

His power doesn't travel up with him, he's not stopping any legit welterweights imo

Who knows what GSP will look like when he's back in the cage. There was a promo on the last fight night and he looked super thick. Not sure if that'll be a detriment or help him.

R Kelly believes he can fly, that's the thing with beliefs you can believe anything you want.
She could be right though Conor might beat him but it'd be in a boxing match right? Now that Conor is a boxer.

If GSP is as good as he was when he left, which I doubt, he would mop the floor with Conor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back