Tarantula Topped Burgers. Would you?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Fried spider is a regional delicacy in Cambodia.

The taste has been described as bland, "rather like a cross between chicken and cod",[1] with a contrast in texture from a crispy exterior to a soft centre. The legs contain little flesh, while the head and body have "a delicate white meat inside".[1] There are certainly those who might not enjoy the abdomen, however, as it contains a brown paste consisting of organs, possibly eggs, and excrement. Some call it a delicacy while others recommend not eating it.[1]

There are certainly those who might not enjoy the abdomen, however, as it contains a brown paste consisting of organs, possibly eggs, and excrement. Some call it a delicacy while others recommend throwing the fried fucking spider in a god damn dumpster fire and then uppercutting every mother fucker involved in the process of making it

made appropriate edits to that passage.

Fried spider is a regional delicacy in Cambodia.

The taste has been described as bland, "rather like a cross between chicken and cod",[1] with a contrast in texture from a crispy exterior to a soft centre. The legs contain little flesh, while the head and body have "a delicate white meat inside".[1] There are certainly those who might not enjoy the abdomen, however, as it contains a brown paste consisting of organs, possibly eggs, and excrement. Some call it a delicacy while others recommend not eating it.[1]
giphy.gif

Anybody who eats this needs Jesus in they lives

I wouldn't even eat that if Kate Upton let me fire it in her ass afterwards

Fuck no, but then again - some people actually put onions on hamburgers!

<{1-17}>

I've eaten some nasty shit but that looks monumentally gross, plus fuck spiders.

Nope.

What a waste of a proper tarantula. I'd throw the burger and enjoy my crunchy gooey arthropod.

How dare they desecrate a burger with a disgusting tarantula!

<3><DisgustingHHH>

Back