Tapout MPS

gallito

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
so my wife comes home with this shirt, never seen it before anywhere. so i did a search online and cant find anything on them. what does the mps stand for?

Probably each letter is for each founder of the company... Mask, Punk Ass, and Skyscrape (I think its Skyscrape?)

Mask, Punkass, Skrape.
Used to be Skyskrape, but they just call him Skrape now.
Had no idea these were in stores already? Where did she buy it?

I live in the Boston area, and I went all over the place looking to get a Tapout T-shirt and hoodie. There were a few T-shirts and hoodies here and there, but no one really seemed to have a good collection of their gear. Finally, I went to the Cambridgeside Galleria mall, and at the Sears there, they had an entire rack of TapouT MPS T-shirts, but none of the other TapouT gear.

So I just got one of the MPS T-shirts and ended up getting an Ecko hoodie from Macy's instead. Anyone know some places in the Boston area to get some good TapouT gear?. I checked out their website, but the prices are too high on there, so I'd rather get it retail where they have sales and what not. The T-shirt I got usually sells for $24.99, but they had a sale where they were $10 off. I was able to get a cool Ecko hoodie for about $23 too, so retail sales seem to be the way to go.

Menstrual Pre Syndrome.

Never get a pissed off woman to design your tee shirts...

This is kind of funny, my wife came home with the same shirts. I made her take them back, accept for one. There was one of them that i really liked, so I kept it. I agree that nothing says wanna be worse then wearing a tapout shirt. Even if you are a fighter is still seems to be somewhat lame.

It just gets on my nerves when some Dumb fuck that has never tapped anyone out in his life. Gets out of his car to pump some gas and has tapout stickers on his car. Sometimes its hard to judge by looks if someone is a fighter or Jiu jitsu guy but sometimes its obvious that they are not. I get a sudden urge to show them what tapping out is all about.

This is where I give myself the green light to wear tapout gear lol. I train at Tapout Las Vegas, and the place is great. Nothing wrong with training in tapout clothes inside the tapout gym. I'm still somewhat hesitant to wear tapout gear on the streets cause the non fighters have worn it out. I still wear the stuff though.

Tapout hate on here is ridiculous lol.

You guys are way too self conscious about this poser business. If you train, or are just a casual fan, it doesn't matter. It's just a T-shirt of an MMA brand.

I'm actually glad MMA has gone so mainstream.

As a matter of fact, i think i might go out and buy my first Tapout tee LOL.

Mask, Punkass, Skrape. Really, it's the cheap TapouT shirts that 12 year old kids buy at Kohls...

"This is kind of funny, my wife came home with the same shirts. I made her take them back, accept for one. There was one of them that i really liked, so I kept it. I agree that nothing says wanna be worse then wearing a tapout shirt. Even if you are a fighter is still seems to be somewhat lame."

You guys need to get over yourselves you have got to have fans they pay your bills .. look at koscheck he's a fucking momo and pretty soon he'll just be dust in the wind cuz he's an asshole and nobody wants to see him. Some kid walking down the street in a not so cool tapout shirt who gives a fuck he watches the sport you love yeah he's no Bas Rutten or blah blah but he enjoys it lay off man...

the sport is fucking awesome!! deal with the fact that your gonna have some fairweather fans !!!

I give credit to Tap Out they have did a lot for MMA, but I would NEVER wear anything by them and my wife knows better then to bring home a shirt.

I never bought a Tapout shirt until the hate became rampant on this site. Now I have about 7 or 8 of them.

I guess I'm a hater hater.

Then again, I still automatically think, "a$$hole!," when I see someone with a Tapout sticker in the rear window of the car. Maybe I'm just a hater at heart.

I never bought a Tapout shirt until the hate became rampant on this site. Now I have about 7 or 8 of them.

I guess I'm a hater hater.

Then again, I still automatically think, "a$$hole!," when I see someone with a Tapout sticker in the rear window of the car. Maybe I'm just a hater at heart.

Really I'm a nice guy unless you tailgate me. Then there might be some prision love happening. Me giving and you receiving.

Back