Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today the Judge in Flynns case said he was just wanted to meet all parties involved and they can take as much time as needed to for a sentencing date so Flynn can finish up his cooperation on cases not made public yet

But prosecution isn't moving forward on this because of what was it again, altered 302s?

Any day now Flynn will renege on his deal

<36>

Reminded me of this:

cjipdoysry711.jpg

This picture is driving me mad. What does Where we go 1 we go all even fucking mean?!?!

Some of the questions Republicans asked strozk. These are wild and paranoid questions. House still won't release transcripts of it.

What?
Also Manafort is a moron. The best people

Mueller is going in, LONG, DEEP, and HARD.

"Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial"

"Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal court in Virginia for 100 blank subpoenas in the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The request was made in a filing on Wednesday. The subpoenas would require their recipients to testify in the U.S. District Court in Alexandria on July 25, when Manafort's trial in Virginia is set to begin."

I think that brings the total of blank subpoenas to around 250 in the Manafort case!

Only the best people!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-of-manafort-trial/ar-AAzWDBX?ocid=spartanntp

Mueller is going in, LONG, DEEP, and HARD.

"Mueller asks court for 100 more blank subpoenas ahead of Manafort trial"

"Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal court in Virginia for 100 blank subpoenas in the case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The request was made in a filing on Wednesday. The subpoenas would require their recipients to testify in the U.S. District Court in Alexandria on July 25, when Manafort's trial in Virginia is set to begin."

I think that brings the total of blank subpoenas to around 250 in the Manafort case!

Only the best people!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-of-manafort-trial/ar-AAzWDBX?ocid=spartanntp

tenor.gif

Twelve new indictments of Russians being announced right now.

I guess it's not that important since they are only Russian...

Do you think Trump will hand deliver the subpoena's since he is heading that way anyways...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back