Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump doesn’t get charged with anything. Might even extend that to nobody getting charged with anything that really matters, just like now.

And let me guess, the people who get to determine what really matters in your bet will be fellow trumptards?

The capacity for hypocrisy in the modern Republican is awe inspiring.

Like, remember when McConnell said the Democrats were engaging in "unprecedented obstructionism" despite there being very clear metrics showing that they weren't nearly as obstructionist as the GOP had been for 8 years straight.

Dems aren't being obstructionist enough.

And let me guess, the people who get to determine what really matters in your bet will be fellow trumptards?
Former campaign manager, former nat sec advisor, former fp advisor, former deputy campaign manager.. Not sure what "individuals who really matter" means

Trump threw his own advisers under the bus(kelly, mattis?) to suck up to putin.

Russian propaganda touting the house Intel committee as proof they didn't do anything wrong. Ignore the senate who concluded Russia helped trump during the election. It really reads like trump fans from here wrote it. Same talking points.

Cohen did flip, moron

Cohen is doing one of two things

1) Sending signs to tRUmp to prepare a pardon

2) Sending signs to prosecutors he wants to flip for immunity

Remember Flynn? Flynn made a similar comment about family and country about a week before Flynn flipped. It'll be interesting to see if Cohen officially flips.

This shit isn't going away. Each moment may not be the tRUmp is sunk moment. But it's mounting every day. just about

<36>

Yeah any day now
Agree to the terms I set out then.

tRUmp is either listed as an unindicted co-conspirator or Mueller's report (which is released) recommends impeachment

Anything involving the termination or dismantling of Mueller's probe results in neither side winning. Seems pretty fair

Agree to the terms I set out then.

tRUmp is either listed as an unindicted co-conspirator or Mueller's report (which is released) recommends impeachment

Anything involving the termination or dismantling of Mueller's probe results in neither side winning. Seems pretty fair
Define co conspirator

Russian don jr says he didnt talk to before trump tower meeting tells a different story

Reminded me of this:

cjipdoysry711.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back