Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these two still has a job.

Because Republicans run congress and refuse to hold their own accountable for anything. Bobby, whenever you can't argue on the merits you retreat to "might makes right".

You are joking right? China's investment in Trump branded properties? China giving Ivanka Trade marks? Forieign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels? Trump bribing the Florida AG to drop the Trump U case? I could go on all night, and this not even mentioning his 40 year business-crime career.

People paying for hotel rooms at a hotel owned by a businessman who owns hotels???

Impeach!!!!!!!

I believe they should. I can't be a hypocrite on this. This Russian stuff is BS. And I'm inclined to think the DOJ FBI CIA straight committed crimes. But I can't support Trump if he knew what Cohen was doing
You're biased which explains why you think the FBI having an informant in Trump's camp is illegal.

People paying for hotel rooms at a hotel owned by a businessman who owns hotels???

Impeach!!!!!!!
Who is also President, no conflict of interest there? It is the definition of pay to play, but that's ok for Trump, right?

Because Republicans run congress and refuse to hold their own accountable for anything. Bobby, whenever you can't argue on the merits you retreat to "might makes right".

I know you’re part of the low info crowd, but do yourself a favor and watch Sessions response.

I know you’re part of the low info crowd, but do yourself a favor and watch Sessions response.
Keep defending Jeff "civil forfeiture", sessions, you're tribal stupidity knows no bounds.

Keep defending Jeff "civil forfeiture", sessions, you're tribal stupidity knows no bounds.

Did you listen to his response?

Do you even know the context of which the question arose during the first hearing?

You're biased which explains why you think the FBI having an informant in Trump's camp is illegal.

I didn't say it was illegal. I said I believe the intelligence agencies likely broke laws

I'm biased?

ME: Believes Trump should be impeached if he knew Cohen was selling his name

YOU: Can't think of any instance the DOJ/FBI/CIA did anything wrong

Yet u call me biased? You are 100% biased. To the absolute extreme

How come out of all the Trump administrations corruption the only one you are even trying to defend is the hotel thing?

It’s a full potato accusation.

1 - It’s a perfectly legal business.

2 - Political favors are not granted for the price of a hotel room.

It’s a full potato accusation.

1 - It’s a perfectly legal business.

2 - Political favors are not granted for the price of a hotel room.
!00% wrong and that must mean the other stuff has merit.

Fixed for you friend.
It's inductive reasoning.
There's of course the possibility that all this data amounts to nothing. But there's also a possibility that I could win the lottery three times.

I calculate likelihoods. In your estimation, what else accounts for all the Russians and the shifting stories surrounding them?

It's inductive reasoning.
There's of course the possibility that all this data amounts to nothing. But there's also a possibility that I could win the lottery three times.

I calculate likelihoods. In your estimation, what else accounts for all the Russians and the shifting stories surrounding them?
HILAREEE!!!!! DERP STATE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back