Tampa Bay Serial Killer Update: Suspect caught and being charged

Not far from here. I remember hearing about this.

Canada's president is trying to take him in and give him one more chance at integrating into society

He left the murder weapon with his manager!?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Can some one show the video of his arrest to that dumb bitch that said all white male babies should have been thrown to the wolves? See what her excuse is for this.

Update:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...us/tampa-killings-seminole-heights/index.html

Tampa Police say they've arrested a 24-year-old man in connection with four fatal shootings, that for nearly two months had eluded authorities and terrified residents in the city's Seminole Heights neighborhood.

The charging documents are still being crafted for Howell Emanuel Donaldson III, who will face four counts of first-degree murder, said Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan in a late night press briefing Tuesday. But Dugan said police wanted to get the news of the arrest to assure the Seminole Heights community.

Good. Hopefully they have the right guy and that area can have some peace and not live in fear any longer.

Really weird how they picked him up though. Sounds like he asked a McDonalds Manager to hold his gun for him? Wtf. Story doesn’t indicate how the police made the connection from this blatant idiot to being their serial killer

On Tuesday, police say they received a tip from a McDonald's employee around 2:40 p.m. about a man who had a gun in a bag at the fast food restaurant.

The Tampa Bay Times reported that Donaldson had arrived to the McDonald's that day and asked a manager to hold onto his loaded 9mm handgun for him. According to the paper, that manager didn't know what to do with the gun and a female worker noticed a police officer inside the restaurant who was doing paperwork. She told the manager to notify that officer, and when he did, the police called for back-up.

Not much media coverage or Tweeting going on about this? Hmm I wonder why.

another sociopathic white serial killer <{CMPALM}>

He’s got those lifeless eyes, like Danny Glover in Switchback

Has the ethnicity of the victims been released? Ive been wondering if they were all white. I believe something like this was bound to happen with the tweeting and retweeting of the anti white bs. All it takes is one loon to act.

Sorry guys, turning this into a race thing is not really a good look.

Has the ethnicity of the victims been released? Ive been wondering if they were all white. I believe something like this was bound to happen with the tweeting and retweeting of the anti white bs. All it takes is one loon to act.

Mixed races. Mixed ages. Mixed genders. Really seemed completely random. If you were walking alone and he was in the area, you were a potential target

You could do 32 seconds of research before trying to stir the racial pot next time

Edit: the link to the victims was even in the article I shared. Very easy for you to look up. https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/tampa-killings-victims/index.html

Mixed races. Mixed ages. Mixed genders. Really seemed completely random. If you were walking alone and he was in the area, you were a potential target

You could do 32 seconds of research before trying to stir the racial pot next time

Edit: the link to the victims was even in the article I shared. Very easy for you to look up. https://edition-m.cnn.com/2017/11/16/us/tampa-killings-victims/index.html
Stirring the racial pot? I asked a question, on a forum, so we could discuss it. If I wanted to do 32 seconds of research, I would've.

I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in this from the criminology set given the killers racial demographic. Usually it's "Middle American" white males going down this path. Of course, there could be more who are either just better at not getting caught or their crimes are lumped into typical gang related violence. Would make for interesting camouflage to hide ones crimes and inclination within the context of gang / drug crimes. One could conceivable go on for some time like that while hidden within the criminal community.

Guess it comes down to actual motive. Could you classify a gang banger or cartel gun man with a high body count a serial killer?

I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in this from the criminology set given the killers racial demographic. Usually it's "Middle American" white males going down this path.

I don't know the stats, but there are plenty of non-white serial killers. They just aren't as sexy of a story to the media. The mild mannered white guy always gets the press.

Look at the DC sniper. That whole thing was one of more interesting stories of the last few decades. The moment they found out it was two black dudes, the media stopped caring. The main guy's execution was barely covered. If he was a white dude, Brad Pitt would've already starred in the Hollywood movie about him. There would be specials revisiting the case on the anniversary of the events every year. Prison interviews, psychology breakdowns, investigative techniques used to catch him, etc, etc. All would be burned into everyone's brain by now. Two black dudes, though? Meh, who cares.

I wonder if the fellow is mentally slow as he said "don't look in my bag" --the bag with the gun.

Stirring the racial pot? I asked a question, on a forum, so we could discuss it. If I wanted to do 32 seconds of research, I would've.

<{fry}>

I don't know the stats, but there are plenty of non-white serial killers. They just aren't as sexy of a story to the media. The mild mannered white guy always gets the press.

Look at the DC sniper. That whole thing was one of more interesting stories of the last few decades. The moment they found out it was two black dudes, the media stopped caring. The main guy's execution was barely covered. If he was a white dude, Brad Pitt would've already starred in the Hollywood movie about him. There would be specials revisiting the case on the anniversary of the events every year. Prison interviews, psychology breakdowns, investigative techniques used to catch him, etc, etc. All would be burned into everyone's brain by now. Two black dudes, though? Meh, who cares.
I stand corrected. Apparently roughly 20% of serial killers are African American and apparently 17% of all serial homicides in the U.S. are committed by women but only 10% of total murders in the U.S. are attributed to women. So it would seem that women are much less likely to commit murder but have a higher percentage chance of being a serial when they do.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/

Last edited:
Back